Any Chance for some WWII Collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cougartrace

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Like some statues of the men (and women) of the US, British, German, Russian, and Japan armies?

I personally would love some WWII statues from the brave people who fought during that era? Winters maybe?

If they did,but they won't .The Germans would sell 10-1,just for the uniforms alone.Sideshow needs to be politically correct so this would never happen.Dragon in Dreams is your friend.

End of discussion.

If they did,but they won't .The Germans would sell 10-1,just for the uniforms alone.Sideshow needs to be politically correct so this would never happen.Dragon in Dreams is your friend.

End of discussion.

Wow, your so sure, eh? Why not try a little research:

From December 3rd's 'Ask Sideshow':

"Any chance of some World War II soldier statues in the future? I think this would be a great line and would be very popular among fans"

"Yes, we are actively engaged in development of Premium Format World War II figures"

owned

Wow, your so sure, eh? Why not try a little research:

From December 3rd's 'Ask Sideshow':

"Any chance of some World War II soldier statues in the future? I think this would be a great line and would be very popular among fans"

"Yes, we are actively engaged in development of Premium Format World War II figures"

You won't see any Nazi high rank there liker Adolf Hitler,Heinrich Himmler,Martin Bormann,Hermann Goring etc...

Allied:Winston Churchill,Franklin D. Roosevelt and Joseph Stalin.

Who cares about the soldier that nobody knows ? Would you buy Arnold's stunts figure ?

We need the higher rank generals,not some Russian soldier statue running around with bullets only and no rifle.

The Red Skull is an very good example,the character is Nazi so why bother with some cross instead of the swastika ? Sideshow needs to be politically correct.

redskull.jpg

You won't see any Nazi high rank there liker Adolf Hitler,Heinrich Himmler,Martin Bormann,Hermann Goring etc...

Who cares about the soldier that nobody knows ? Would you buy Arnold's stunts figure ?

We need the higher rank generals,not some Russian soldier statue running around with bullets only and no rifle.

The Red Skull is an very good example,the character is Nazi so why bother with some cross instead of the swastika ? Sideshow needs to be politically correct.

i dont even understand your point. you want statues of russian generals or himmler?

i dont even understand your point. you want statues of russian generals or himmler?

I do collect only Germans from Did,ITPT Dragons etc...

The Russian soldier was just an example,that we don't need some unknown soldier,but someone with status as figures.

But Sideshow will only make Allied forces,BoB type of thing.

I believe that's supposed to be a swastika.VERY LAME !!!

7203_press06-001.jpg

I don't want Nazi's in my collection though :confused: So why are you stating it as if you have just made a brilliant point?

And who cares about the anonymous soldiers?? Well seeing as they were the ones that did all the ground work that enabled my freedom from Nazi control then, I do :)

As I stated on another forum, I would buy normal 'grunts'...especially a Desert Rat, in honour of my Grandfather :)

And lets not forget here, that just because you may not want something, it does not neccesarily mean that others don't either...I only state this because this is how your coming across. Or we can be honest and say that you only did that long rambling message to try and cover up the fact that your ignorant 'end of discussion' statement has been proved woefully inadequate.

Back