Antivir Solution Pro Virus HELP!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what happens....

combo.jpg

It loads, when it finishes....my icons on the desktop flinch, then it disappears....
:huh

Yea there is something most likely blocking it. Either some malware OR another program. We might have to try and remove daemon tools first completely.

Gah, so something else is probably terminating the ComboFix process. Maybe a rootkit or something else nasty. Run the progam I told you to run in IM and we can go from there.

OK...UPDATE TIME!!!

I DL Spybot and ran it. It removed all infections.

Am I suppose to run the combofix now?

Also, should I dl AVG again? Its obviously not that good.:huh

OK...UPDATE TIME!!!

I DL Spybot and ran it. It removed all infections.

Am I suppose to run the combofix now?

Also, should I dl AVG again? Its obviously not that good.:huh

Restart put in safe mode and run it one more time.

Then see if you are having the same problems. If not then it most likely is gone. If it is still there then we will try Combofix.

Restart put in safe mode and run it one more time.

Then see if you are having the same problems. If not then it most likely is gone. If it is still there then we will try Combofix.

I ran Spybot like 2 times in safe mode. Then when I was restarting in standard mode. Spybot ran it self for like two hours. And didn't detect anything.

Nope...but I do got another problem that keeps popping up...I'll PM that to you!

But YAY!!

Thanx T.....I owe u a drink....or a logo. :rolleyes2

Haha no worries you don't owe me anything.

Spybot as a deterrent is not bad. I would remove anything else you downloaded and keep that one on there. AVG is nice but I think you will have a bigger spyware issue than actual virus issue.

Haha no worries you don't owe me anything.

Spybot as a deterrent is not bad. I would remove anything else you downloaded and keep that one on there. AVG is nice but I think you will have a bigger spyware issue than actual virus issue.

How do I prevent spyware issues? Is that like Firewall stuff?:huh

How do I prevent spyware issues? Is that like Firewall stuff?:huh

Dont go to crappy websites. :)

If you use firefox, you can download an addon called "NoScript" which does an EXCELLENT job of blocking scripts you don't want to run behind the scenes. Also AdBlock Plus is a good add on as well.

Spybot is pretty decent. It has a sub program called TeaTimer that runs in the background to help prevent ____ from being installed. Give that a whirl for a while.

Dont go to crappy websites. :)

If you use firefox, you can download an addon called "NoScript" which does an EXCELLENT job of blocking scripts you don't want to run behind the scenes. Also AdBlock Plus is a good add on as well.

Spybot is pretty decent. It has a sub program called TeaTimer that runs in the background to help prevent ____ from being installed. Give that a whirl for a while.

aight! :monkey1

Back