Antivir Solution Pro Virus HELP!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wedding is tomorrow but drove there today because it was a long drive. Run that ____ and post back. I will either check it later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Wedding is tomorrow but drove there today because it was a long drive. Run that ____ and post back. I will either check it later tonight or tomorrow morning.

OK...I ran it....but nothing happen.

____ this I'll do it tomorrow....I'm tired as hell. :lol
____ing virus wore me out. :(

Take pics at the wedding....that would be 3 times u owe me. :/

I'll post it up tomorrow( that is.... if anything happens when I run it) and u can look at it when ever u can! :D

Thanx SS :1-1:

What do you mean nothing happened? It should open up amcommand type window and tell you it is running and then it just sits there and works in the background until it is done. It might not look like it is working but it is. Just don't do anything else on the computer while it is running. It make ask you to install windows recovery program. It if does do it and then it will start after that.

1. Tried that...doesn't let me go on the internet either.

2. No I have not.....I don't think I wanna do that...But that a safe solution?
I am pretty computer illiterate but have been able to remove some stubborn viruses. If I can't get online in safe mode I will then do a system restore a couple weeks back. Once I do that I have always been able to restart in safe mode with networking and have been able to get online to download an anti virus.

Ok sorry I am late. I am on "vacation" for a wedding in the middle of ____ing no where and I barely get 3G so bare with me.

Bam download a program called Combofix.exe

A great program to use if you don't know what the virus is. Do NOT run it in safe mode and just follow the directions. Once it is done post the log in here or pm it to me.

Sorry Bam I'm in the same mess and I don't have a laptop near me besides my phone, I just notice this because daikkenaurora PM'd me and I have a rule on my phone to send all PM's to my cell :lol

I would try these programs if AVG cannot quarantine the virus.

Super Antispyware
CWS Shredder
Lavasoft Adware

run those in safe mode and see if the infection has gone away, other I would manually go to the path of where AVG tells you that there are infected files and delete those file because it's basically telling you something is wrong because those files exist.

Malwarebytes is another program I would suggest running in safe mode.

Sorry I can't help anymore, I'm on my phone and out in Colorado til Tues for a family wedding/vacation with the family.

I'll be back if there's still problems though :rock :lol

Sorry Bam I'm in the same mess and I don't have a laptop near me besides my phone, I just notice this because daikkenaurora PM'd me and I have a rule on my phone to send all PM's to my cell :lol

I would try these programs if AVG cannot quarantine the virus.

Super Antispyware
CWS Shredder
Lavasoft Adware

run those in safe mode and see if the infection has gone away, other I would manually go to the path of where AVG tells you that there are infected files and delete those file because it's basically telling you something is wrong because those files exist.

Malwarebytes is another program I would suggest running in safe mode.

Sorry I can't help anymore, I'm on my phone and out in Colorado til Tues for a family wedding/vacation with the family.

I'll be back if there's still problems though :rock :lol

WTF is going on? the two Computer guys on SSF are both at weddings this week. :slap

What do you mean nothing happened? It should open up amcommand type window and tell you it is running and then it just sits there and works in the background until it is done. It might not look like it is working but it is. Just don't do anything else on the computer while it is running. It make ask you to install windows recovery program. It if does do it and then it will start after that.

When I hit run....the allow window pops up...
i hit allow then this bar looking thing comes up and start to load....then everything dissapears. :huh

Coincidence? Or secretly getting married? :horror

:lecture

Something Sexy and Skiman secretly gets married? Who would be the woman in the relationship? lol Plus that would be one funny wedding. Sexy would want a Buffy themed wedding and Ski doesnt like Buffy. lol

Skiman could be Hulk and Sexy could be Buffy. :rotfl

Haha wow. That would be one badass wedding. I am calling the man in the relationship. Even though I am goog as Buffy apparently. Or I could go as Indy and Dave can go as She-hulk.

When I hit run....the allow window pops up...
i hit allow then this bar looking thing comes up and start to load....then everything dissapears. :huh

You are running it in regular windows mode? Can you take a screenshot?

Also download hijackthis. Run that and then save the log. Either post it here or email it to me.

Haha wow. That would be one badass wedding. I am calling the man in the relationship. Even though I am goog as Buffy apparently. Or I could go as Indy and Dave can go as She-hulk.

Nah... I see you as the lady, sorry. Skiman as Hulk and you as Buffy it is. But you should have given us all invitations to the wedding.

And now...coming in 9 months...Something Skiman. :panic:

HAHAHA Hilarious

Back