Anti-Venom should be next...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Anti-Venom do you want??

• Anti-Venom Legendary Scale Bust

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Anti-Venom Comiquette

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Both

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to complete the trilogy of official character developed symbiotes of Spider-Man.

Although there are many symbiotes there are only 3-4 main Symbiotes, these are Venom then Carnage then Toxin then Anti-Venom, toxin is the most short-lived of these four and most underdeveloped in storylines, so the next Symbiote from SSC must be Anti-Venom...

• We've got 2 Spider-Man LSB's, a Venom LSB and a Carnage LSB
  • We've got a Spider-Man Comiquette, a Venom Comiquette and a Carnage Comiquette.

So next is either an Anti-Venom LSB or Comiquette. Then i'd say either a Mac Gargan Venom or a Flash Thompson Venom, as a NEW Venom should wait for a bit

I want both. A LSB and a Comiquette.

What about you fellas?

I'm totally in for an anti-venom comiquette. Personally I'll only purchase lsb's of characters I adore or plan on buying multiple statues in the future of. I don't think I would be too interested in an anti venom lsb unless the design blew me away.

If you're counting Toxin as one of the main symbiote hosts then you should include Hybrid & Scream since they've appeared as much times if not more than Toxin has.

Personally I'd buy anything Venom related but realistically speaking I highly doubt SS going with Anti-Venom. The Flash Thompson version of Venom has a higher chance of being created into a SS product.

The Anti-Venom is so poorly developed as well, Marvel should just put Brock back as the Venom host.

All this talk about an Anti-Venom, but where are the pics of ref. for this suggested comiquette?

Anti-Venom_2.jpg

Here you go IL, it's basically the reverse of Venom.

How about that scrap all those Ideas and give us the best Venom still not made....McFarlanes Venom...Best Venom there is.

venom.jpg

Last edited:
I would personally be more interested in a comiquette I only buy LSB's of my overall favorite characters.

they already confirmed a anti venom comi not that long ago. I'd be very interested in adding it to the group, more so, a comi version.

No problem IL. :wink1:

& just for the heck of it here's (What I'm rooting for) the Flash Thompson version of Venom:
20110131045341.jpg

The Flash Thompson version looks a lot like Symbiote Spidey to me. Are there any pictures that show a significant difference?

to hell with this, just give me some classic villians for spidey ssc.
i'm getting tired of having to buy Bowens pieces :gah:

actually i've stopped doing that for sometime now.:lol

If you're counting Toxin as one of the main symbiote hosts then you should include Hybrid & Scream since they've appeared as much times if not more than Toxin has.

I'm not up loads in scream and hybrid, did they have human hosts?, toxin had the cop under the symbiote get a little character development, however brief. So those 4 i mentioned i at least know about the host characters, i dont know anything about the scream/hybrid hosts.

But like i said i dont know much about them.

I think out of them all, Anti-Venom has the best design and character host, the origin of Anti-venom is most unique as well.

Back