Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. They shot a Deadpool test short. Unreleased to the public, but it's gotten some intrest amongst Fox.

Too bad we'll never see it. Even if it goes under.

Can't see the footage but this is 2015 movie. there's been no casting yet so how can this even exist?

It was a test shooting, So the big wigs could see how it would translate onto the big screen.

I was rather hesitant when it was announced, but after seeing it earlier in the day, I have to admit I am looking forward to it.

It was a test shooting, So the big wigs could see how it would translate onto the big screen.

I was rather hesitant when it was announced, but after seeing it earlier in the day, I have to admit I am looking forward to it.

Gotcha, with the title of the video saying Teaser Trailer and people getting excited i figured it was actual footage with the actual actors.

Great costume, so glad to see Edgar Wright on this, gives me high hopes for the movie.

I'm a huge fan of both Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright, but I do hope that Pegg doesn't get the main role. A minor role in the film would be cool, but I hope Wright gets a chance to work with a main actor who he hasn't had a chance too before. Bring out a comedic and heroic side in someone we wouldn't expect.

I find it strange when directors and actors get tied together.

Edgar Wright & Simon Pegg
Chris Noland and a whole bunch of actors he reuses
Tim Burton and Johhny Depp and HBC
Joss Whedon and the whole bunch of actors he reuses.

If Tim Burton helmed an X-Men film he'd probably cast Depp as Xavier :lol :slap

Last edited:
I think part of it is the familiarity the director has with the actor's abilities, and so it makes the other aspects like writing or character design somewhat easier.

The other part may be that they just like making sure their friends have jobs, so they write them work to do. I know I'd do that if my friends were good at what they did for a career.

Test footage still live here

https://8th-circuit.com/content/ant-man-concept-teaser-trailer-leaked-online

Looked good. I've never read a comic with him in (i think) but i never pictured Antman as an action guy. Would be great to see the dynamic of a fight where he changes size. Kinda like the AWESOME X2 opening with Nightcralwer.

Other than his being married to and walloping his wife and the creation of the Pym particles and building Ultron i know nothing about the character.

Last edited:
The test footage of Ant Man is very cool, the fight sequences in the movie could have a very different feel to other MCU movies due to his ability to change size.

This feels too silly, like a cheap youtube clip :dunno

Fixed and YES.
I remember first time seeing this

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGJ0tMAxbkk[/ame]

and thinking about badass visuals in action...
Big shame if it's gonna be like "Scott Pilgrim". Not something I'd like to see at the cinema.

I'll watch it on DVD... just can't afford ticket prices... money better spent on collectables. :)

I'll buy the HT fig though. :lol

Back