Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whole lot of cool in there. :yess:

Initial impressions...
Antman's costume is awesome, think they hit the perfect blend between movie and comic likeness.

Falcon looks like hes going to be aanother special shield agent from his drab colors.

The spacecraft from the GotG artwork is just amazing, GotG looks like it definitely has the makings of epic space fantasy.

Why is the Enterprise crashed in Thor's palace? :lol

Anybody getting the Captain America vibe from the helmet?
Ant-Man-Movie-Costume-Helmet.jpg

Oh well, I guess it's just me. But I could see them using a Cap helmet as the basis of it. They're shaped practically identical to me

the-avengers-chris-evans-captain-america-image.jpg

Don't forget that was from the proof of concept video, so the actual movie look could be changed from what was shown.

watch Scott Pilgrim vs the World for an idea of the visuals. Edgar Wright has not disappointed me with any of his movies so far and im extremely excited about this one.

Seen the test footage and thought it was good proof of concept, it works well. The one thing i hope above everything else for this film is the inclusion of Ultron. He has to be the main villain in this film imo, he makes up a large part of Pym's character and a large part of the Avengers history imo, as most of their best stories are opposite Ultron. Thanos is a great villain for phase 2 but for phase 3 Avengers movie i'd love the Age of Ultron

I don't understand the delay with this movie. Wasn't Wright attached as far back as 2008? What's the hold up?

Back