Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks good, and obviously it's great that it's not taking itself seriously because it's Ant-Man. I liked the train bit like everyone seems to be talking about, but I really can't help shake the feeling it's missing that certain spark that Wright could have brought with his style.
I'm sure it would have been more distinctive and less by-the-numbers if Wright had handled it. But that doesn't necessarily mean it would have been better. I think his movies are a bit hit-or-miss in general, though Shaun of the Dead was great.

Ok, I've watched first half of new trailer on mute... The action visually is 100 times better than what Wright did for that terrible pre-vis footage and probably 50 times better than what he'd have done otherwise. I'm happy he's gone before things were set in motion.

I'm sure it would have been more distinctive and less by-the-numbers if Wright had handled it. But that doesn't necessarily mean it would have been better. I think his movies are a bit hit-or-miss in general, though Shaun of the Dead was great.

im not sure why everyone assumes Wright would have made it automatically better,
maybe the movie is better now

the action in his movies is not that great. Hot Fuzz is funny, but the action parts were kind of bad,
World's end is one of my most hated movies, I really hated that one.

I like Scott Pilgrim vs. the World but the humor is too hipsterish so having that kind of humor on this movie would be weird

**** Scott Pilgrim. It's one of those films that's just plain annoying at times. Shaun of the Dead is great, I've only seen Hot Fuzz once, never felt the need to go back, The World's End is good too. I'm very glad he's off Ant-Man, it would feel out of place with the rest of the MCU. His style overtakes his films, like Michael Bay. The editing especially is like getting slapped in the face.

Trailer one more Time is giving à lot away.
Thats a Damn shame.
But yeah it does look cool, the size fights should be fun.

Now on Pegg and the action.
Im not his biggest fan but he does his own action scenes.
Marvel studios have a very well oiled machine and all the action scenes are designed by a team storyboard/préviens artists who are the réal directors of these scenes.
The Russo broś, James gunn, Favreau, Branagh, Whedon do practicly **** when it comes to action.

Iron Man 3 Feature Animatics

IRON MAN 3 animatic - Mansion Attack - YouTube

I couldnt find the winter solder previz done fredericco d'allessandro, they are awesome and exact l'y What ended up on the screen.

PajQHa2.png

Trailer was definitely better than the one before has my interest now. Probably won't watch anymore trailers til it's released.

Back