Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is going to be a good movie. To me it kind of has this IM1 groove to it that I can't really explain. It has this cool origin story of a man turned into an unlikely hero to do what is right and stand up against the bad guy. To right the wrongs in his own life kind of thing.

To me it kind of has this IM1 groove to it that I can't really explain. It has this cool origin story of a man turned into an unlikely hero to do what is right and stand up against the bad guy. To right the wrongs in his own life kind of thing.
But TBH that's what THOR was about too. And GotG.
Soon we'll add Strange to this roster...

I'm only excited for the visuals, action and old man Pym.
The concept behind Scott Lang was already very generic back there in late 70s.

Looks amazing! Want a figure of Yellowjacket!

I think it looks good, and obviously it's great that it's not taking itself seriously because it's Ant-Man. I liked the train bit like everyone seems to be talking about, but I really can't help shake the feeling it's missing that certain spark that Wright could have brought with his style.

Thought I'd like the trailer more based on the teaser but thing the only thing that looked great was the visuals.

Last edited:
Looks great, and yeah the train scene got me too! :lol

I agree Wright could have brought a whole other level of greatness to it, I'm sure. But who knows? It might be a great movie after all!

I'm also getting a bit of Iron Man 1 vibes from this too, what with the tech biz espionage slant, Paul Rudd learning to control the tech suit and having the baddie also in a matching tech suit. Which is fine by me.

The trailer looks great, that Yellowjacket costume looks very familiar, but I can't place what it reminds me of.

The trailer looks great, that Yellowjacket costume looks very familiar, but I can't place what it reminds me of.

iron-spider-header-850x5601.jpg

Looks great, and yeah the train scene got me too! :lol

I agree Wright could have brought a whole other level of greatness to it, I'm sure. But who knows? It might be a great movie after all!

I'm also getting a bit of Iron Man 1 vibes from this too, what with the tech biz espionage slant, Paul Rudd learning to control the tech suit and having the baddie also in a matching tech suit. Which is fine by me.

To me, it feels like they had a great movie. And than they lost Wright and had to really scramble to pull this all together and managed to still wind up with a pretty good movie. Not great, it won't be a surprise smash like Guardians imo, but it won't be Marvel's first flop, as some have said, either.

That was awesome :clap love the train bit too :lol
Can't wait to see this, looks like Rudd will be good in that kinda role, reminds me of Pratt as Starlord

Back