Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very curious abaout a mind that finds Cap to be cooler than Iron Man.

I can't even imagine that.

Cap and thor have better stories and universe of characters than Iron Man, Iron Man's tech is cool other than that there isn't much too him

Spiderman is an Avenger.....:wink1:

These day nearly everyone is an Avenger, i refer to the main classic Avengers who are known almost exclusively as Avengers rather than solo characters.

I recently started watching Spaced on Netflix, and am enjoying the heck out of it. There's definitely room in the Marvel U for something comedic and silly. And whatever you think of the character (most here probably aren't very familiar with him since he has had little exposure outside of comics), he's an essential Avenger. Way more important to the team than Black Widow or Hulk ever were. He really should be involved in the franchise.

That's a movie to pass on.
UHr8V.jpg

I am very curious abaout a mind that finds Cap to be cooler than Iron Man.

I can't even imagine that.
Cooler? No. But Cap isn't a giant ******. So. . .that's one thing he has over Iron Man.

I recently started watching Spaced on Netflix, and am enjoying the heck out of it. There's definitely room in the Marvel U for something comedic and silly. And whatever you think of the character (most here probably aren't very familiar with him since he has had little exposure outside of comics), he's an essential Avenger. Way more important to the team than Black Widow or Hulk ever were. He really should be involved in the franchise..

:goodpost: :exactly:

Hopefully Guardians will be alot of fun like the comics.

Hey now. I have fond memories of that band of loser misfits the New Warriors.

7xhtZ.jpg

A Speedball/Night Thrasher/Nova team-up on the big screen could be HILARIOUS! They could even fight Gideon, one of Liefeld's biggest jokes of a creation (which is really saying something).

Hey now. I have fond memories of that band of loser misfits the New Warriors.

7xhtZ.jpg

A Speedball/Night Thrasher/Nova team-up on the big screen could be HILARIOUS! They could even fight Gideon, one of Liefeld's biggest jokes of a creation (which is really saying something).

That whole mess looks like some sucktacular Liefeld garbage, right there. :lol

...ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz.......

*snaps awake* Wha..... say what? Ant Man, of all people? Three years away? Ok, back to da nap. Let me know when someone truly deserving like, oh I dont know, DR STRANGE gets greenlighted for a film. That'd wake me up for true.

[And as far as someone being amazed that someone else prefers Cap to Iron Man, he's not alone. As previously noted, Cap is a nice guy and a true hero, not a self-important PITA like Stark. Mind you I enjoy Iron Man and his movies, but likeable as Cap...? not so much. Plus movie Cap is smokin' hot :snake

Ant-Man, like most Avengers other than Cap and Thor are pretty boring characters.

Wonder if he'll beat his wife in this

Yeah, you can add Nova to that list too.

Wait, Nova is an Avenger now?!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay jose'. Heh.

If Ant Man hits his wife, Cap is going to clean his clock but good, just like he did in the comics. As I recall Pym was the one who did that, what a snivelling weasel of a "hero" he was. Nope, cant say I'm stoked for Ant-man one bit. We already have "dysfunctional hero" well covered in the films this minute. Oh well, what can you do.

Ant-Man, like most Avengers other than Cap and Thor are pretty boring characters.

Wonder if he'll beat his wife in this :dunno

Marvel has a proven Midas touch, I'll watch just about anything they have direct control over even if I'm not a big fan. Avengers was never in my top ten list of supergroups when I followed comic books, but damn if they didn't manage to take those B and C listers (in my mind) straight to the A list. Ant-Man has some crazy potential and if handled with the same amount of intelligence and respect, will be a big hit.

Sony on the other has been proved they can turn gold into ****.

Edgar Wright's ANT-MAN is finally happening.

Walt Disney Studios firmly planted their flag in the calender on behalf of Marvel Studios today, announcing that ANT-MAN is now dated for November 6, 2015.

This would mark the second Marvel film hitting theatres that year, with THE AVENGERS 2 set for the beginning of summer on May 1.

I guess that means ANT-MAN would be the start of Phase Three of the Marvel Movie Universe, opening the door a little bit that the character may make an appearance in THE AVENGERS follow-up as a proper lead-in and introduction to his own solo film.

All that enthusiasm for Wright's take on ANT-MAN has finally paid off.

Nov. 6, 2015? I take it then he won't be in the Avengers sequel? :dunno

So much for him being in Phase II. Besides, if anything, I hope he becomes Giant Man during the final battle of the film. Won't that be cool?!

Nov. 6, 2015? I take it then he won't be in the Avengers sequel? :dunno

So much for him being in Phase II. Besides, if anything, I hope he becomes Giant Man during the final battle of the film. Won't that be cool?!

That's just the film itself. Nothing stating we won't see him make a cameo in other Marvel films to build hype before then.

Let me know when someone truly deserving like, oh I dont know, DR STRANGE gets greenlighted for a film.
So, Ant-Man is boring, but Dr. Strange is gonna get the comic fan-base all pumped up somehow? :lol

Don't get me wrong, I love Dr. Strange. But that's because he's a weirdo and a loser as much as anything else. I would kill to see a dysfunctional trainwreck of a Defenders team appear on the big screen.

So, Ant-Man is boring, but Dr. Strange is gonna get the comic fan-base all pumped up somehow? :lol

Don't get me wrong, I love Dr. Strange. But that's because he's a weirdo and a loser as much as anything else. I would kill to see a dysfunctional trainwreck of a Defenders team appear on the big screen.

:goodpost:

Ohhh. That'd be a good one. Who else would you like to see on that team?

I think Ramatuelle and Nova are sharing the same hookah. :lol

Dr. Strange will show up in WWH when hulk breaks his hands :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol :exactly:

Back