Ant-Man Figure Discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy purchase for me as well. Love this figure. He's a must own since he was a part of the original Avengers lineup (in the comics.) :)

I'm still on the fence about buying this figure, if they completely nail Rudd's likeness then maybe, we'll see.

I'm still on the fence about buying this figure, if they completely nail Rudd's likeness then maybe, we'll see.

Really? I think the PERS really ruins it for me. I mean sure it helps with pose-ability, but it kind of takes away from Rudd in a way. I do love the articulated fingers though.

I've never read an Ant Man comic or any other with him in it.
I know very little info about him.
Seeing this trailer wants me to see the movie and I can't wait for the Hot Toys figure.
If the likeness isn't there,no problem,that's what the helmet is for.

I've never read an Ant Man comic or any other with him in it.
I know very little info about him.
Seeing this trailer wants me to see the movie and I can't wait for the Hot Toys figure.
If the likeness isn't there,no problem,that's what the helmet is for.

I never read the comics either, I just liked the character on EMH :D
I hope we do get a likeness, but I'd be OK with just the helmet :dunno

Excite!

Hot-Toys-Ant-Man-Figure-Teaser-Photo-Helmet-Belt-Mini-Antman.jpg

*edit, not a new photo but I'm deffo in for this figure if they get it right :)

I love the small one but the full size is what excited me the most. I love HTs with helmets!

It kind of bothers me that they're going with Lang on this. When we see him in non-ant man movies, which I"m sure will happen, no one can refer to his genius on anything at all. He's just a guy in a suit who can manipulate his size and talks to ants. It really would have been great if we saw him interact with Banner and Stark about.....well anything scientific, really.

It kind of bothers me that they're going with Lang on this. When we see him in non-ant man movies, which I"m sure will happen, no one can refer to his genius on anything at all. He's just a guy in a suit who can manipulate his size and talks to ants. It really would have been great if we saw him interact with Banner and Stark about.....well anything scientific, really.

To counter your point, I'm actually happy they went with Lang. We already have two scientific geniuses. We have the God of Thunder, we have the super soldier. To see an average joe playoff these crucial characters will be hilarious and exciting to me. Pym would have been more of the same. I think Scott is a perfect choice for this character. Just my opinion, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back