Ant-Man Figure Discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how a lot of people think this will be Marvel's biggest failure. I couldn't disagree more. Very excited to see this one.

I love how a lot of people think this will be Marvel's biggest failure. I couldn't disagree more. Very excited to see this one.

I'd say most of those people are those who are still upset about Wright leaving.

I'm really excited for Ant-Man. I like what I've seen so far and I always enjoy Paul Rudd.

I'd say most of those people are those who are still upset about Wright leaving.

I'm really excited for Ant-Man. I like what I've seen so far and I always enjoy Paul Rudd.

Yeah tbh I'm not too torn up about it, I'm not a big fan of the director or anything(just not familiar) and I really only want to see it because of Rudd and the fact that its Marvel :dunno and I'll enjoy it for what it is

I'm so excited to see Ant-Man since I just absolutely LOVE the Scott Lang story, and Scott Lang as a character and we're getting Cassie. But mainly excited that we're getting Cassie though.

One down, four to go... ;)

AND we're getting

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm so excited to see Ant-Man since I just absolutely LOVE the Scott Lang story, and Scott Lang as a character and we're getting Cassie. But mainly excited that we're getting Cassie though.

One down, four to go... ;)

AND we're getting

Spoiler Spoiler:

for young Avengers?

Yes it was :duff
and I do think they are probably thinking that in the long term, which is awesome :hi5:

I've said this multiple times but Phase 4 should be Avengers Disassembled and then lead into Young Avengers and Runaways just like the comics. It'd be perfect. They hinted at Wanda and Vision so we can get Billy and Tommy. We can get Teddy since we have the Kree but they could always make him half Inhuman instead of half Skrull and half Kree. We could potentially see Vision 2.0/Jonas if they kill Vision in Infinity War. And you could easily introduce Eli and Kate anytime you want. Plus, I just want Kate and Cassie since they're hands down my favorite Young Avengers AND I would KILL to see Kate and Clint hanging out.

I've said this multiple times but Phase 4 should be Avengers Disassembled and then lead into Young Avengers and Runaways just like the comics. It'd be perfect. They hinted at Wanda and Vision so we can get Billy and Tommy. We can get Teddy since we have the Kree but they could always make him half Inhuman instead of half Skrull and half Kree. We could potentially see Vision 2.0/Jonas if they kill Vision in Infinity War. And you could easily introduce Eli and Kate anytime you want. Plus, I just want Kate and Cassie since they're hands down my favorite Young Avengers AND I would KILL to see Kate and Clint hanging out.

Yeah I have read multiple comments about this from you :lol :duff

Out of all those, I think I want to see Kate most of all, she's so awesome and I think you're spot on, I hope this happens :woo

After doing some research, I've found that ant man in his shrunken state is 0.5" tall. When a 1:6 scale is applied, that makes it 0.083333.."

Hot Toys, sell us a 0.083" Ant-Man with die-cast helmet and 30 points of articulation and interchangeable lifelike Paul Rudd head sculpt for $219.99!!!

There's always a chance

The Lego set looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back