Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I missing something about the sand trooper helmet? It is just a weathered regular stormtrooper helmet right?

Close. I believe the most prominent difference between the normal helmet and the sandy is the solid gray traps on the cheeks and the back.

I just got off a chat with ANOVOS. They said my TIE Lt. Oxixo helmet should be shipping in about a week.
No new updates for the Snowtrooper helmet.

I just got off a chat with ANOVOS. They said my TIE Lt. Oxixo helmet should be shipping in about a week.
No new updates for the Snowtrooper helmet.

They still haven’t shipped the snowtrooper helmet out? Unbelievable, I canceled my preorder for that probably 2 years ago.

So, I was inspecting my Anovos Phasma helmet the other day, and I noticed that the chrome that was once perfectly smooth now has a bunch of cracks running through it. Anyone else have this issue, or is this an isolated event?

So, I was inspecting my Anovos Phasma helmet the other day, and I noticed that the chrome that was once perfectly smooth now has a bunch of cracks running through it. Anyone else have this issue, or is this an isolated event?

It was a wide occurance. Something with the paint. It took them 3 months to replace mine but they eventually did. Best to go through your retailer and not through them directly.

@Jaycepticon you should periodically inspect the clear coat on your replacement Phasma, incase the issue reoccurs.

Or the clear coat and paint cracks in time anyway due to temperature differences or other reasons.

At least Anovos can take all these defective ones, clean off the battle damage, remove an eye lens and they can sell those as the TLJ version:lol

34dbb3c7-925f-4718-b7a4-99f248b8dae1.jpg

That helmet looks pretty good to me. I've always wanted one, this may be it. However, this one has the mic, isn't that one considered the ESB version?

That helmet looks pretty good to me. I've always wanted one, this may be it. However, this one has the mic, isn't that one considered the ESB version?

I think both versions have it. I consider it ESB if it has the nose pad thing. Along with a lot of weathering.

I couldn't find how to use the payment plan option. It only said it was available for it. But then again, I have had a half bottle of Jack Daniels for dinner, so I might not be in my right mind. :chug
Anyhoo, it's bought.... & paid for in full :sleep

I couldn't find how to use the payment plan option. It only said it was available for it. But then again, I have had a half bottle of Jack Daniels for dinner, so I might not be in my right mind. :chug
Anyhoo, it's bought.... & paid for in full :sleep

Drunk shopping. I order most of my collectibles this way and Sometimes I’m surprised when the shipping notice arrives. I’m always so touched that drunk me thought of myself.

Back