Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet this will get canceled down the line due to lack of interest aswell.

8e6ad1db1c5f69b4bfbbbcb8643aff00.jpg

Shipping winter 2017 Yeah right...

I bet this will get canceled down the line due to lack of interest aswell.

8e6ad1db1c5f69b4bfbbbcb8643aff00.jpg

Shipping winter 2017 Yeah right...

With the way Rebels is forcing Sabine to be the greatest thing on the show, I don’t see Disney letting them screw around with this one.

With that said, I’ve already added it to my PO list, not with Anovos either, and I’ll get it when it actually comes out next Summer:lol

What's the general consensus on the standard line of fiberglass Anovos helmets like the Deathtroopers, Shoretroopers and pilot buckets? As far as I'm aware these aren't exactly numbered, so how do you guys see their value holding up in the long run compared to EFX and Master Replica items?

I missed the boat on the EFX Vader's and whilst I do like the ANH Vader bucket the most, I want something a little nicer than PCR plastic.

If you ask me, I feel like prices will hover around the same price point for awhile, give or take 15%. Theres always people willing to unload there’s for a little less than retail and like you said, since they’re not exactly limited, they should be readily available for awhile.

I will say I unloaded both of my eFX PCR and LE Vader helmets for the Anovos one and I’ve never looked back. Their Vader is just absolutely beautiful.

I feel the same way, I was originally gonna return my Anovos Vader and sell my PCR EFX and get a limited but the Anovos Vader display,was so well I ended up keeping it.

What's the general consensus on the standard line of fiberglass Anovos helmets like the Deathtroopers, Shoretroopers and pilot buckets? As far as I'm aware these aren't exactly numbered, so how do you guys see their value holding up in the long run compared to EFX and Master Replica items?

I missed the boat on the EFX Vader's and whilst I do like the ANH Vader bucket the most, I want something a little nicer than PCR plastic.

These props and helmets (MR, Icons, Anovos, EFX etc.) are not the best way to invest your money in. There are better options out there, collect these things if you like them, and not that much for investment point of view.

While I wouldn’t sell my EFX Vader LE for Anovos, the quality of Anovos is very well done. I had to have both. I would sell a PCR over Anovos in a heartbeat.

While I wouldn’t sell my EFX Vader LE for Anovos, the quality of Anovos is very well done. I had to have both. I would sell a PCR over Anovos in a heartbeat.

:exactly:

I have the MR ROTS, eFX Limited fiberglass, PCR, & ANOVOS Vader. ANOVOS Vader is very well made, & I love that it's in my collection. DarthAlias is right, I wouldn't sell the eFX for ANOVOS. The PCR, though it is nice, I sold to my cousin.

The PCR Vader is the best bang-for-buck Vader lid.
Anovos Premium line (fiberglass helmets) are very well constructed and have a nice finish on the inside. I would never wear them but it's nice that attention and details went into constructing the interior.

To anybody with the Anovos Vader, do you think it could be displayed with the lid sitting higher to fully display the gribblies? If so what would be the best way to achieve this? I was thinking with a piece of perspex to have the lid sit on.

To anybody with the Anovos Vader, do you think it could be displayed with the lid sitting higher to fully display the gribblies? If so what would be the best way to achieve this? I was thinking with a piece of perspex to have the lid sit on.

That's what I did but didn't like how it ended up looking.
I think the best way is to find something that can prop it up from the inside and still maintain some stability.

I'll have to work on it a little more I guess.

Well my Poe has been delivered but won’t be able to get it until Monday. So hope to see some in hand picks very soon.

Pretty cool helmet, love the design and happy to have it. Someone asked about a piece of material that comes with the padding. There’s an interior patch with velcro which comes with the padding, guessing it’s the forehead piece to soak up the grease and sweat, you can see it in the interior pic. The mic snaps on by magnet. Helmet feels light and smaller than expected but descently constructed. No art box, just styrofoam packing and the shipper. IMO, not worth 550 but happy to have it. Sorry for the last sideways pic, don’t know why.

E8DF33D4-E28A-4F44-B20B-EDB348CEC4C6.jpg
80249B9F-91F5-44F6-9FF9-37D03F1C56C7.jpg
69E9475C-055B-4535-B83F-D07B5E398C74.jpg
6941DBD1-77A8-40BB-A14D-CB5B230E3BF3.jpg
F9EF4227-F8AD-461F-AD0D-DC756C1117BA.jpg
CC8022E2-2BE3-4380-8925-C9EEBE06CB62.jpg

Looks good but I still don’t understand why it’s not weathered unless this is the most blatant way of trying to double dip on this helmet.

Looks good, I snagged the Hasbro one open box for $40. Gonna die the interior black.

Attachments

• IMG_3853.jpg
    IMG_3853.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3851.jpg
    IMG_3851.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3852.jpg
    IMG_3852.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 114
Back