Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, please. Meh, who am I kidding? I don't have room for more helmets.

https://www.anovos.com/products/star-wars-inferno-squad-commander-helmet-accessory-pre-order

Product-Page-Inferno-1.jpg

I knew nothing about this version before, but in reading some of the comments online, my understanding is that it is almost completely wrong. It is supposed to be a very different helmet, not just a repaint.

I knew nothing about this version before, but in reading some of the comments online, my understanding is that it is almost completely wrong. It is supposed to be a very different helmet, not just a repaint.

Just don’t invite the 5 people in the world who can tell you every “wrong detail” with that Inferno Squad Helmet.

For anybody else that ever comes over and see’s it in your house, they’ll agree with how cool it looks.

In a Facebook comment, Anovos rep. said it was not an exact replica, but it was styled after the Inferno helmet. Still looks cool.

I am not getting it...but if I was, I would be disappointed that they chose to go with an idealized version.

TLJ Stormtrooper bucket up for pre-order from Anovos.

I really like the changes made on the helmet. Not that I can spot all of them, but I just looks better than TFA.
4b4b9b7b48206a91aee8a74925893202.jpg
efe3e290d3bc1f45e93163f9653b5c09.jpg
2518e1d6ce60cbc36161855d0f66396c.jpg

The nose area is more and angular and they attached teeth. Pretty simple stuff, but it’s definitely an inprovement over the TLJ version.

Am I missing something about the sand trooper helmet? It is just a weathered regular stormtrooper helmet right?

Back