Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Porgs are cool.
You just have to remember:
Don't use any bright light.
Don't wet them.
Don't feed them after midnight.

I don't know. I'm getting more & more nervous about TLJ. & this helmet & the Porgs, that are being pushed heavily, aren't helping my nerves.

Nah, not in my case. I stopped caring too much about the new SW movies. It's good they are coming, but even if they fail, it won't affect me.

See, that's one of the things I love about Ep.IV and V. Lucas didn't worry about appealing to a younger audience... and I was in kindergarten when I saw it. There were no kiddie elements in it and I thought it was the coolest movies I have ever seen.

See, that's one of the things I love about Ep.IV and V. Lucas didn't worry about appealing to a younger audience... and I was in kindergarten when I saw it. There were no kiddie elements in it and I thought it was the coolest movies I have ever seen.

Unfortunately, 1977 was 40 years ago and those times are long gone. It's a differently world now and Porgs are here to stay. Hell, I don't even know if people are seriously Jar Jar fans nowadays or they're just trying to be funny.

I think the Porgs are cool.
You just have to remember:
Don't use any bright light.
Don't wet them.
Don't feed them after midnight.

Right, like Gizmo, Porgs can only take so much.

IMG_1949.GIF

Looks really nice. Much cleaner than my custom. What does the interior look like?

The interior is black padding, I think like all the other Anovos Helms. I would take a pic but boxed it back up. Hopefully I'll be displaying my collection very soon. I meet with my contractor tomorrow to build a display room.

Sad day! Email I got this morning.

“We at ANOVOS constantly strive to provide the finest replica costumes and accessories to our customers. With your continued support we are able to license, research, and ultimately produce many stunning items from our favorite television shows and films. However on occasion, we find that we have to change focus unexpectedly from one project to another. This is unfortunately the case with the ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS[emoji769] STORY Death Trooper Armor Kit.

After a review of our production schedule it was determined that at present we will be unable to enter into production on this armor kit and we instead must refocus our energy on other products. This was not an easy choice for us to make, but was made out of necessity. As a realistic time frame for production of this item is uncertain in our future schedule, we cannot in good conscience keep your pre-order on an extended delay.

Sad day! Email I got this morning.

“We at ANOVOS constantly strive to provide the finest replica costumes and accessories to our customers. With your continued support we are able to license, research, and ultimately produce many stunning items from our favorite television shows and films. However on occasion, we find that we have to change focus unexpectedly from one project to another. This is unfortunately the case with the ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS[emoji769] STORY Death Trooper Armor Kit.

After a review of our production schedule it was determined that at present we will be unable to enter into production on this armor kit and we instead must refocus our energy on other products. This was not an easy choice for us to make, but was made out of necessity. As a realistic time frame for production of this item is uncertain in our future schedule, we cannot in good conscience keep your pre-order on an extended delay.

I got the same email. Very sad indeed. This would have been my first piece. I ordered the helmet too. Gonna cancel that too and get refunded on both.

That's what I don't like about these companies that are funded from preorders. It's easy for them to announce a lot of products on the horizon, collect the preorder money, then cancel the least popular items.

I did not order the armor kit but feel sorry for the ones that did. Hope it didn't cause an inconvenience.

That sucks for those who preordered, but still better than taking preorder money and still not having it years later. *cough* eFX *cough*

Back