Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a regular Star Trek cloth suit costs as much as it does, just imagine how much an armor will. If that happens for the Stormtrooper too, I'll clearly go RS Prop Masters route: very accurate, great builds, not that expensive.

Good, reasonable points jkno. I hope this line turns out well, but I'll probably pass altogether.

Anybody picking up the Luke Bespin outfit today? I'm seriously thinking about it...

The difficulty is, you still have to source out boots, gun belt, and blaster. But I am shocked this is as cheap as it is. I officially eat my words from my post above.

Still, you could add considerable cost for the accessories, but it's not too bad.

Some Anovos pics:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And Anovos youtube video of vacuforming projects:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJtNgxkJ-rLqjWEwKebYsHJsp6oSoz21[/video]

freaking missed out the special they had .....the kit for $350 :(

And Anovos youtube video of vacuforming projects:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJtNgxkJ-rLqjWEwKebYsHJsp6oSoz21[/video]

Thanks for the vids, those are pretty amazing seeing the armor and helmet being made. Nostalgia set in with mouth wide open watching and listening to Video 5.

They're having a difficult time putting out everything they've announced so far. Even if they did announce that they'd make one, it would take years before you would get it.

Yea it's pretty ridiculous how they haven't released any of their pre orders.

Yea it's pretty ridiculous how they haven't released any of their pre orders.
They're a small company trying to make a name for themselves, but in the process are tackling more than they can handle.
Still, I wish them plenty of success. I'll continue to watch out for their products. I'd like to get a few of them.... someday. :)

They're a small company trying to make a name for themselves, but in the process are tackling more than they can handle.
Still, I wish them plenty of success. I'll continue to watch out for their products. I'd like to get a few of them.... someday. :)

I just need my Han jacket :D

I really want to get into Anovos, but I need to see a finished product get released first.

Back