ANOVOS at-at helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its available or should I say in stock.

Is the SS 1/6 Jabba and Throne worth $600, cause I see that available to? Might grab it.

That's one of my favorite pieces SS has EVER made. Just one word of warning.... it's HUGE, so you'll need space.

Is Anovos really doing another run? Seems like once their initial wave of products are sold out typically they drop down to the "interest list". And then usually nothing is produced after that. I waited till I found it from a secondary retailer paid a little bit more to get it but I had it within four days of ordering.

Is Anovos really doing another run? Seems like once their initial wave of products are sold out typically they drop down to the "interest list". And then usually nothing is produced after that. I waited till I found it from a secondary retailer paid a little bit more to get it but I had it within four days of ordering.

Anovos, unlike EFX, MR, Icons etc. is not making limited edition helmets (with some exceptions). They will make most of these helmets for years to come.

Anovos, unlike EFX, MR, Icons etc. is not making limited edition helmets (with some exceptions). They will make most of these helmets for years to come.

I disagree.

Anovos works like kickstarter. They fund the project based on how many people buy within the tiers. Once they have enough orders/ money up front then they can justify the production of said item. If they don't then the item stays on the design desk. So in a sense they only make a little more than what's already been ordered per each wave, with a small margin for defects/ exchanges and retail sale on thier site.

While the items may not be numbered as master replicas or EFX (on some items) the difference is if there's not enough interest in the product they don't re-create a second run due to the production cost and other projects that are green lit.

Right now the helmet (among many already released or have yet to be released) is listed as interest list.

Per Anovos chat if they don't have enough interest in the item they will not re-create it. So you May as well call them limited-edition because without enough demand which is measured by thier interest list........there won't be another run.

I disagree.

Anovos works like kickstarter. They fund the project based on how many people buy within the tiers. Once they have enough orders/ money up front then they can justify the production of said item. If they don't then the item stays on the design desk. So in a sense they only make a little more than what's already been ordered per each wave, with a small margin for defects/ exchanges and retail sale on thier site.

While the items may not be numbered as master replicas or EFX (on some items) the difference is if there's not enough interest in the product they don't re-create a second run due to the production cost and other projects that are green lit.

Right now the helmet (among many already released or have yet to be released) is listed as interest list.

Per Anovos chat if they don't have enough interest in the item they will not re-create it. So you May as well call them limited-edition because without enough demand which is measured by thier interest list........there won't be another run.

Anovos is a costuming company, you'll see enough runs of the desirable helmets in time, until you'll get tired of them, and the more will come. Of course they are not going to make them all day long, but in separate runs (like most companies and even fan made), and they are going to make them as long as requests are coming.

Anovos is a costuming company, you'll see enough runs of the desirable helmets in time, until you'll get tired of them, and the more will come. Of course they are not going to make them all day long, but in separate runs (like most companies and even fan made), and they are going to make them as long as requests are coming.

Key words............as long as requests are coming. So we'll see in the long run if and or when another run comes along.

All these companies will pump product out if there is a buck to me made.

What makes Anovos unlike many retailers is they depend on the fans to fund the run. EFX is simililar but they just take money and give nothing back......lol!

EFX is a different animal all together. Imagine if they made the AT-AT helmet as some thought, small edition, made maybe of fiberglass and people would have jumped like crazy, but it would have been a single edition only, made once and that is it. AT-AT Driver helmet is one of the most sought after Imperial helmets out there. Anovos will make them again. And again. But in separate runs over the years. Now that they have the mold, nothing will stop them, unless they go the way of the dodo like Icons and MR, but doesn't seems so, with upcoming SW movies. So collectors and costumers should be happy they have access to a really nice helmet, which if they miss now, they will get later. And this is good for the costuming company, because we only have Rubies and EFX and licensed, and neither are what we'd want...

I am just happy I can get these. The price is cheap (especially if you buy first run) and they (and ADs) seem to have various discounts all the time.

I hope they do the rest of the OT soon.

So is this thing really going to be re-released in June for $549!? IF anyone knows of any in stock at that price let me know....Father's Day right around the corner...I AM YOUR FATHER....

Really want this helmet. But would like to see some in-hand pics.

Really want this helmet. But would like to see some in-hand pics.

The AT-AT Driver? Here ya go :)
IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0724.JPG

IMG_0712.jpg

Back