ANOVOS at-at helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very happy with mine. great to see a licensed company actually delivering. hope my tie isn't too far off.

Yeah the non-Premier line helmets do feel cheap on-hand. But I guess they were meant to be trooped around in so they kept them very light.

Yeah the non-Premier line helmets do feel cheap on-hand. But I guess they were meant to be trooped around in so they kept them very light.

If you think those feel cheap and light try holding a real one in your hands. They are so flimsy and fragile that's amazing that any of them survive production.

Not sure why everyone equates weight with quality. Anovos makes costumes pieces. The lightweight helmets are ideal for wearing/trooping. The finished interiors of the fiberglass premier line are nice, but they would be too heavy for extended periods of wear.

Here's me in mine. It is very light weight, but it's made from vac-formed ABS like the real one. & the visibility is horrible like the real one. I like it, even more since I paid 1 tier pricing.
IMG_0670.jpg

I'll post some more photos tomorrow

Not sure why everyone equates weight with quality. Anovos makes costumes pieces. The lightweight helmets are ideal for wearing/trooping. The finished interiors of the fiberglass premier line are nice, but they would be too heavy for extended periods of wear.

Exactly. And fiberglass also gets damaged pretty easily if not careful. These are vacformed ABS just like the screen used and you will have no issues when displaying or trooping with them.

Great photograph please do post some more I'm waiting to get mine in the mail mine arrives this coming Monday. Excited to see the interior and if you don't mind doing some exterior shots around the helmet that be awesome thanks so much.

Just my opinion, but a vacu-formed helmet does not equate to that price point.

I don't think a fiberglass helmet does either. The $750 for an AT-AT helmet is too much, no matter what is made out of. I have 2 DL AT-AT Driver helmets, one gray and one white, more accurate than Anovos, and neither was even close to this high price...

I don't think a fiberglass helmet does either. The $750 for an AT-AT helmet is too much, no matter what is made out of. I have 2 DL AT-AT Driver helmets, one gray and one white, more accurate than Anovos, and neither was even close to this high price...

True but Dan laws also doesn't have a legal right to make those items essentially they're under the table bootlegs. While I have no issue with that he's not paying licensing rights to Lucasfilm or Disney while still having to make a profit.

So while there is a discrepancy in upfront cost, the Anovos/ EFX helmet on the open market in several years will be greatly more appreciated in value than a DL helmet regardless of accuracy. Much in the same way if you compare master replicas props to those of the really high-end RPF versions. The RPF member versions don't even bring a fraction of what the licensed master replicas do. While I agree accuracy is important to any movie prop collector the reality is the market doesn't support unlicensed props in the long run.

True but Dan laws also doesn't have a legal right to make those items essentially they're under the table bootlegs. While I have no issue with that he's not paying licensing rights to Lucasfilm or Disney while still having to make a profit.

So while there is a discrepancy in upfront cost, the Anovos/ EFX helmet on the open market in several years will be greatly more appreciated in value than a DL helmet regardless of accuracy. Much in the same way if you compare master replicas props to those of the really high-end RPF versions. The RPF member versions don't even bring a fraction of what the licensed master replicas do. While I agree accuracy is important to any movie prop collector the reality is the market doesn't support unlicensed props in the long run.

Not really. Because Anovos are not limited editions like MR or EFX. And there are unlicensed props that bring the same $ or even more than a licensed item. But I will not discuss again about what a unlicensed prop might bring regarding to value and money in the future - go to Rebelscum, there are a couple threads there, where we discussed about this at length, and you might change your opinion.

Where did the $750 number come from? Anovos has it listed as $550. I've seen distributors for pre-order at the same, or less.

Last edited:
Pardon the crap iPad photos.
IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

The hat rig on the inside actually works great.
IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

I tried getting a photo looking out of the eyes.
IMG_0716.jpg

Back