ANOVOS at-at helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stand I got from a mail order catalog, that no longer sells them. I got about a dozen of them for all my helmets (& soon to be helmets) years ago.

I actually think it's a black helmet thats been painted grey. But, I'm not 100% positive on that

This is the standard ANOVOS AT-AT Driver. I'll have check my old emails, but I got it on tier 1 pricing.

I really like it. All my friends like it, & family members (who don't understand why I collect this stuff) flipped out over it.

The stand I got from a mail order catalog, that no longer sells them. I got about a dozen of them for all my helmets (& soon to be helmets) years ago.

I actually think it's a black helmet thats been painted grey. But, I'm not 100% positive on that

This is the standard ANOVOS AT-AT Driver. I'll have check my old emails, but I got it on tier 1 pricing.

I really like it. All my friends like it, & family members (who don't understand why I collect this stuff) flipped out over it.

Thanks for the details. I don't believe that a Premiere line is being offered on these. Pretty sure it's only standard.

I bought mine from eBay and about $75 more than the retail cost. But to me it was worth it because I'd rather hold onto my money wait to see the in handpicks then order it spend a little bit more but no exactly what I'm getting and when I'm getting it. So for me that little extra premium from a reseller or an authorized retailer who raise the price a bit is worth every penny to have that assurance.

IMG_0869.JPGGreat job by Anovos solid helmet a rare beauty!

Secret Compass taking pre-order and expect next wave in May. Any truth to this!? How is Secret Compass? Never ordered anything from them.

Back