ANOVOS at-at helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I'm amazed after the whole SDS/LFL thing that there is still non-licensed stuff. But the bottom line is, it looks more accurate.

So it's really just a matter of periodically monitoring the RS website as to when the ATAT helmet becomes available?

And it seemed like (in looking at the rebel helmet/s) that there's a pretty short lead time between PO and delivery with RS - as opposed to Anovos, which seemed super long.

RS AT-AT helmet is more accurate than Anovos, and Laws is more accurate than the RS proto, but still they all are very cool lids. RS usually post on their FB page news about upcoming products

RS AT-AT helmet is more accurate than Anovos, and Laws is more accurate than the RS proto, but still they all are very cool lids. RS usually post on their FB page news about upcoming products

Can you still get the "Laws" helmets or are they a kind of long-ago thing?

I thought about contacting SDS to make an ATAT out of their TIE pilot (which I assume is very close to accurate) but it's ESB and they didn't do anything for ESB so I figured they wouldn't touch it.

Can you still get the "Laws" helmets or are they a kind of long-ago thing?

I thought about contacting SDS to make an ATAT out of their TIE pilot (which I assume is very close to accurate) but it's ESB and they didn't do anything for ESB so I figured they wouldn't touch it.

You can contact Dan Laws on FB. SDS won't be able to make AT-AT Driver, as there are a ton of greeblies they don't have access to.

Back