Another year and still no Hellraiser.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you KD. I gave them Hell in the chat about it. Twice. F'N Sideshow! (I love them :) )

Yeah, I just don't buy PF's, so I'd want some 1/6 stuff, either way we got nothing so everyone losses.

I would 100% be in for 1/6 figures, of course, but I would much rather them come from Hot Toys and let Sideshow handle the PFs and 1:1 busts :rock

And if I had to choose I would take a single Pinhead PF than a whole line of 1/6 scale figures.

i'd trade it ALL for a fully functional puzzle box/lemarchand lament configuration.:cuckoo:

Hellraiser needs more love.:pray:

talks about a remake has it involve redesigning an ICON. oh, noes.:gah:

I would 100% be in for 1/6 figures, of course, but I would much rather them come from Hot Toys and let Sideshow handle the PFs and 1:1 busts :rock

And if I had to choose I would take a single Pinhead PF than a whole line of 1/6 scale figures.

I'd have to agree... a PF of Pinhead would say all you really needed to say about Hellraiser. Not to mention I'd have zero interest in anything past the first movie.

Well, I'd maybe be interested in a skinned Julia from 2, but that's it :lecture

What happened, didn't they tease us with this? Come on SS don't let your horror line die. That's what got me into your company in the first place.

Last edited:
PFs of original Cenobites,Dr Channard Cenobite,skinless Frank and Angelique Cenobite...also...lsb and 1:1 busts of course...
Untill then I will have these and my other busts and kits to keep me company.

As someone mentioned maybe once the remake hits they'll be a lot more Hellraiser stuff coming out.

As someone mentioned maybe once the remake hits they'll be a lot more Hellraiser stuff coming out.

the only FEAR i have with this...is the re-imagining of an ICON, Pinhead.:panic:

IMO, Pinhead is awesome/perfect as is. fiddling with it may only screw up an ICON.:gah::thud:

One year later and still nothing :mad:

Goddamnit mother____er rat bastards :gah: :gah: :gah: :gah:

17114d1257963711-necropost-warning-pinhead-necro2.jpg

Back