Another New Collector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinman2000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Bill and I'm a new collector of Hot Toys and Sideshow figures. Because I'm a collector of toy robots, toy ray guns, and 1950's space toys I was drawn to the 1/6th scale figures when Sideshow's R2-D2 was released. I've since ordered C-3PO, Iron Giant, Iron Giant Bolt, and Captain America (Age of Ultron). I'm a comic fan from way back and have always loved Iron Man so I recently purchased the Hot Toys Silver Centurion figure (my first Iron Man) and was VERY impressed by the quality and detail. I can see more Iron Man figures in my collecting future! I'm looking forward to chatting and learning from the group.

Welcome!
Sounds like you've got a good start to your collection. Join the discussions...always good to get more feedback on the figures....

TIF, rather than post the pics here I'll provide a link to another forum that shows some of my collection; I recently completed my display room so it's a work-in-progress getting things on display...I think there's ten pages to scroll through. I've added a couple more cases in my tiny space cause I need to make room for this new HT passion.

Tinman's Collection - PRIVATE COLLECTIONS - TOY ROBOTS AND SPACE TOYS

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Bill!
wavesmile.gif

Back