another heath ledger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steven.giunta

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know he has been done do death,no pun intended.but after adam keeps raising the bar again and again I wanted to try my hand at a new heath scult.here is a wip pic

Last edited:
Re: another heath

who cares if it's done to death, just make what YOU want and like and your result is looking beautiful! would love to see more of it :)

You really should get a decent camera, and a photobucket account or upload for free on some image hosting site and then post pics here... your pics are almost always too small, not clear enough...

You really should get a decent camera, and a photobucket account or upload for free on some image hosting site and then post pics here... your pics are almost always too small, not clear enough...

Yea I have a photobucket account but I do 99.9% of computer stuff on my phone and I can't figure out how to do it.

Here is some better pictures of Steve's new joker sculpt! Enjoy!!!

2012-07-18001208-11.jpg

2012-07-18183531.jpg

Looks good dude - using Adam's pics as reference :lol

Learning from the best

You speak the truth.his are just about perfect and the second one he posted has an awsome lifemask of heath.I would like to know were to find that pic.

Looking awesome. What scale is this in?

Man, I'd love a cast of plain Heath before he gets turned into the Joker, if he's sixth scale and casts are planned.

Looking awesome. What scale is this in?

Man, I'd love a cast of plain Heath before he gets turned into the Joker, if he's sixth scale and casts are planned.

Its 1 6 scale and I'm actually thinking of doing some of heaths other roles,[a knights tale ,brokeback mountain and dr parnasis].

Still moving foward on this,its eventually gonna be a joker sculpt but I'm contemplating doing an ennis delmar head before I put the scars on.anyway I'm pretty happy with the likeness so far.here's some new pics.also I threw in a pic of a smiling joker I've been working on.

which joker are you planning?

and i'd dig some of his other characters too. those you mentioned, and maybe one from 'Candy'.

which joker are you planning?

and i'd dig some of his other characters too. those you mentioned, and maybe one from 'Candy'.

Right now I'm trying just to get heaths likeness correct,I'm curently working on the heath sculpt above,a nurse "hi" joker.and the smiling one above.I forgot about candy,I really liked that movie.

they're looking good so far. looking forward to getting your 'know your friends better than you do' sculpt.

Back