1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys DX Joker 3.0; Speculations ?

In a recent interview Howard Chan mentioned that there will be a DX 3.0 Joker (referring to the Heath Ledger Joker)

If Hot Toys is to release a 3.0, what do you think it would be?

Keep in mind that it's a DX, I can't imagine it being a simply Nurse Joker, and I've heard from other collectors that Nolan would not allow a Nurse Joker, not entirely sure why.

I'm interested as to where you saw this interview? I usually follow these Hot Toys Q&A. Last interview Howard did said he did have another Joker planned in mind but did not specify it was The Dark Knight version.

Where is the latest interview?

EDIT: I see this is a new thread for much already discussed old news.

Where is the latest interview?

EDIT: I see this is a new thread for much already discussed old news.

:lecture:slap

The part that really gave me the chuckles was the first line: "In a recent interview..."

Guess September/October counts as recent :lol

Why is it that Nolan doesn't want them to release a Nurse Joker? Is it because of Ledger's drug overdoes or something?
I've never understood this either. It's odd to me that Nolan and Ledger's family would be okay with other Joker looks from The Dark Knight but not that one. It's one of the more iconic scenes in the film and the only real look that hasn't been done.

:lecture:slap

The part that really gave me the chuckles was the first line: "In a recent interview..."

Guess September/October counts as recent :lol

Considering that was less than 3 months ago, and we're talking about Hot Toys, yes, it's recent... By Hot Toys standards, that's practically yesterday

I would bet it has to do with the fact that Joker/Ledger put the gun he gave to Harvey to his own head. A little to close to a suicide reference. And even though his official cause of death was an accidental overdose, there was speculation of a suicide.

I would bet it has to do with the fact that Joker/Ledger put the gun he gave to Harvey to his own head. A little to close to a suicide reference. And even though his official cause of death was an accidental overdose, there was speculation of a suicide.

didn't even think of that
When I think of Nurse Joker I picture him walking away from the hospital every time

Nah it's not that. It's just that some feel it would discredit his legacy/be in poor taste for collectors to have him dressed up in female attire on our shelves.

I'm pretty stoked for a new Joker, I know it seems like a been there done that for how many we've had but it'll be interesting to see what more they will do with him, personally I felt like the laughing alt head on the 2.0 was a waste of an alt head because it was so specific when you could use it, without the diarama set up that second head seemed out of place.

Perhaps we could get one with the Clown holdup mask, the nurse outfit and swapable grenade inner vest so we could really display the joker in any of the other ways he was released whether it was a sideshow or third party add on

What would you guys think of atleast an alt head being a gritting teeth Joker from the "Hit Me" scene when he's facing on the oncoming Batpod, could make for atleast a different looking headsculpt

Back