1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, yes, try again this Clown Shape, still not enough Clown Shape. Do one upside-down like end of Clown Shape.
:lol

Yeah.. they haven't done enough Jokers have they.

I won't be truly impressed till they've done:

*Joker on the can (with toilet)
*Joker at the dry cleaners (with washing machine)
*Pre 'going to work' Joker (with real make up set)
*'Six monthly medical at Arkham' Joker (with examination table, robe & rubber gloves)
*Grocery shopping Joker (with trolley, list & misc grocery items)

Come on HT - I dare ya. :lecture

why is this thread being bumped up....? Probably at least a year away until we know what version it is or from preorder, until then....i'm outs!

:lol

Yeah.. they haven't done enough Jokers have they.

I won't be truly impressed till they've done:

*Joker on the can (with toilet)
*Joker at the dry cleaners (with washing machine)
*Pre 'going to work' Joker (with real make up set)
*'Six monthly medical at Arkham' Joker (with examination table, robe & rubber gloves)
*Grocery shopping Joker (with trolley, list & misc grocery items)

Come on HT - I dare ya. :lecture

As long as Grocery shopping Joker is first I'm in. He's been a grail of mine for a long time.

As long as Grocery shopping Joker is first I'm in. He's been a grail of mine for a long time.

Pic I posted in the DX08 thread a while back, should do it with Ledger though.

Smylex_cart.jpg

Would definitely pick up a Bank Robber Joker 2.0 if HT offered it again as I missed it the first time and I am sure improvements could be made over the original.

I imagine a lot of people will be disappointed with another Joker figure when so many characters and licenses have yet to be mined.

But I am HT Ledger/Joker-less thus far so a new and improved DX model would definitely be a must buy for this guy and look great next to my DX12 Bats.

I am good with Nurse, Bank Robber, Classic duds, crashing the party, burning money, hanging from a high rise, bazooka shoot out in the street...any and all of the above.

Last edited:
Hot Toys DX Joker 3.0; Speculations ?

In a recent interview Howard Chan mentioned that there will be a DX 3.0 Joker (referring to the Heath Ledger Joker)

If Hot Toys is to release a 3.0, what do you think it would be?

Keep in mind that it's a DX, I can't imagine it being a simply Nurse Joker, and I've heard from other collectors that Nolan would not allow a Nurse Joker, not entirely sure why.

Back