1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should just hire Adam to recreate every expression and tic and every frame from the film, so that they can revisit each as the years go on. :lol

Anything could be better - anything.

The BRJ is one of those great releases that simply stands out from the rest, because they really did do him right the first time.

While it'd be a good chance for folks who missed out last time, a redo isn't necessary - let alone crucial. :lol

As someone who has only 1 joker figure (DX01) and who has decided not to get the DX11. A new Joker figure would work out quite nice for me ^^

A nurse or new bank robber joker would be kinda underwhelming for me though. I hope they really go nuts with this one and just include everything, ****ing everything, and nail the sculpt. Of course that would diminish their milking capabilities substantially for new releases so it will, again, miss stuff.

Agreed on all counts. Looking forward to seeing this next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for one reason or another the timing has never been right for me to pick up a ledger joker. so for me this is really exciting, i thought this ship had sailed and i will be very interested in this figure.

As someone who has only 1 joker figure (DX01) and who has decided not to get the DX11. A new Joker figure would work out quite nice for me ^^

A nurse or new bank robber joker would be kinda underwhelming for me though. I hope they really go nuts with this one and just include everything, ****ing everything, and nail the sculpt. Of course that would diminish their milking capabilities substantially for new releases so it will, again, miss stuff.

Didn't they go crazy with the last release? :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I hope it's not the nurse outfit. I always thought that was a bit silly and buying a $300 figure of that? No thank you!

I get the sense, from reading the boards, there is still debate about whether HT has nailed Ledger like they have Hiddleston, Reeves, or Depp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really?? I thought the consensus was done-in-one on Loki. Guess there's always room for debate.😋

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

..Reeves..

..Reeves..

kr1.jpg

Translate the site and read toward end. Personally, I hope it's a 2.0 Bank Robber Joker.

Howard Chan- selected parts of the DX series, we will mainly be selected with "special significance" or "special classic" role, and some in the past has launched the role, we are his accessories will increase, do a more detailed or launch multiple versions of modeling in a DX works, so you can make the work more meaningful role. In addition, there Hot Toys exclusive ownership of movable eye technology, our role in the launch of the DX will also carry this powerful technology. Finally, it may be part of the representation, such as the Dark Knight in the shape of a clown, we launched the first edition (DX01), recently launched the second edition (DX2.0), but the reaction of the outside world think this is still not enough , it should be again introduced several different versions of the clown shape, so we'll once again this representative role which launched into the DX series.

https://www.toy-people.com/?p=22918

Yes, yes, try again this Clown Shape, still not enough Clown Shape. Do one upside-down like end of Clown Shape.

Back