Another (definite) ebay scam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I don't understand what these scammers are doing though. Once ebay decides in the other persons favor the money is going to come out of their bank account anyway. So what, do they have several bank accounts/names and just close them after them scam someone?

If you use ebays postage pre paid labels or a courier like myhermes the price is not displayed.
Sorry to hear you got done.
Goodshipped I can vouch for never had a problem and they mark as gift so no tax to pay in import duty.
Even recently bought something in an auction from them half price expecting it to maybe not to be sent or get lost, but no probs, turned up fine.
Never heard of this scam before but to paypal it all looks legit as they’ve got proof of postage.
You’d think they would sent something of equivilent weight but guess they’re too dumb and greedy.
Glad you got your money back.

how do you figure out that they're scamming on ebay? i looked up that last person and it shows only positive feedbacks?

how do you figure out that they're scamming on ebay? i looked up that last person and it shows only positive feedbacks?

3 big points...

1. Not original pics, use other member's
2. Most sold items are few cents... of around 0.10 to 0.20....
3. All big items end at around the same time... quick to end and to close the account I suppose...

Another possible scammer: https://www.ebay.com/usr/bettymbn025

Same MO as octavio235f it seems.

1. Sell practically free Hello Kitty iPhone cases to get positive feedback.
  2. Post Hot Toys ads at $0.99 that end in 24 hours.
  3. Use another Seller's watermarked photos.

Watch out for a seller based out of beijing china. He has multiple accounts and always starts the auction with .99. The title usually say something about exclusive freeship. He ships using china point and gives his buyers the same tracking# that won't update for weeks.

myhottoys2011 (Malaysia) is OK, but he ships kind of slow. m.y.online is good, but I’ve did a lot of business with goodshipped, he can be trusted for sure.
I've just bought a Selina Kyle Catwoman from Goodshipped (Hong Kong seller) for only £132, including free postage. I paid for it 2 days ago, but the seller has not replied to both my emails. I hope he can be trusted to post it.

Also Katharine198530 selling a Hot Toys Luke. Exact same pics as brandon54645 mentioned above. Looks very dodgy to me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I've just bought a Selina Kyle Catwoman from Goodshipped (Hong Kong seller) for only £132, including free postage. I paid for it 2 days ago, but the seller has not replied to both my emails. I hope he can be trusted to post it.

he's reliable.... it's the holidays I suppose, I've hundreds of purchases from him. though my latest purchases from him has not been sent yet, I'm not too worried...

Got my Enterbay T-800 from him 2 years ago. Arrived okay, He doesnt give you the outer box and barely replies but he does get it to you eventually.

get to know one or two guys you can trust and buy directly from them........i know people like a sweet deal but damn people are sitting ducks for these scumbags

Back