Announcement Prediction Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight, Hot Toys will either reveal a new figure or we will be getting final production photos of the Iron Man Mark III :lecture

If I'm wrong, well maybe tomorrow then...or Wednesday........or Thursday or Friday :lol

I wish the exclusives, if they have any, could be picked up at SDCC instead of having to wait.

Inside Out Cosbabys Series....that was....disappointing...to say the least.

Come on, HT!!! :thud:

(Btw out of context "Inside Out Cosbaby" sounds really creepy)

:mwaha :rotfl :lol :rotfl :mwaha

This is great! Not only is it on a Tuesday to break the "pattern" its not even 1/6th scale! :lol

Although I will say those look pretty cool, I like Angry. :lol

Im still gonna bet SDCC week is when Hot Toys makes a lot of announcements and put figures up for pre-order. Not sure if they done it before :dunno, would be cool to get a flood of figures up on SSC. :)

Sideshow will announce by SDCC it is CANCELLING 1/6 Marvel figures line! $230 for Deadpool? Good riddance!

Sideshow will announce by SDCC it is CANCELLING 1/6 Marvel figures line! $230 for Deadpool? Good riddance!

Probably.

It's a shame because I have the Harley Quinn SSC figure and she looks great. The body and construction however are incredibly poor, but even so I was still kind of looking forward to Punisher at the very least.

It's like you say, for the price tag it's just far too much considering they cannot deliver Hot Toy or better quality on their 1/6 figures :dunno

I do look forward to the inevitable HT Deadpool announcement next year. :)

Probably.

It's a shame because I have the Harley Quinn SSC figure and she looks great. The body and construction however are incredibly poor, but even so I was still kind of looking forward to Punisher at the very least.

It's like you say, for the price tag it's just far too much considering they cannot deliver Hot Toy or better quality on their 1/6 figures :dunno

I do look forward to the inevitable HT Deadpool announcement next year. :)

As do I! :hi5:

:woo

Great addition to any collection I feel, and I can see HT doing a great job!

Hopefully it will come with a backlit fire place and bear rug for the ultimate pose/display :lecture

Back