Announcement Prediction Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh I'd be disappointed if there were any Iron Man ones but I don't doubt that one will be

I hope you're right :thud:
Quicksilver would be nice, or Ultimate Ultron, or 'The Last One' sentry
Although I think the first two will see a regular release and are unlikely anyway

Ronan :lecture

I hope you're right :thud:
Quicksilver would be nice, or Ultimate Ultron, or 'The Last One' sentry
Although I think the first two will see a regular release and are unlikely anyway

Ronan :lecture

I think Quicksilver and Ultimate Ultron will definitely be released and will definitely be a regular release. I could see Thor, Ronan, or the last Sentry being possible exclusives. If QS ends up being one I will cry lol

I think Quicksilver and Ultimate Ultron will definitely be released and will definitely be a regular release. I could see Thor, Ronan, or the last Sentry being possible exclusives. If QS ends up being one I will cry lol

but at least you'll get him tho..........
and I really hope its Ronan instead of some Variant ugh!

I like most of you (if not all), am getting excited for this year's Toys Fair Exclusives...these are the ones that I'm predicting:

DC
Harvey Dent/Two Face (2.0)
Ras Al Guhl
Ninja Bruce Wayne

Marvel
Blue Steel
Tony Stark Race Suit Version

I like most of you (if not all), am getting excited for this year's Toys Fair Exclusives...these are the ones that I'm predicting

DC
Ras Al Guhl
Ninja Bruce Wayne

Marvel
Blue Steel

Hmmmmmm DC Looks alright, I'd like Ras
Marvel I'm hoping for a different character(not IM or TS)

I like most of you (if not all), am getting excited for this year's Toys Fair Exclusives...these are the ones that I'm predicting

DC
Ras Al Guhl
Ninja Bruce Wayne

Marvel
Blue Steel

Good guesses! The only one that I think is unlikely is Stark because I feel like they would do a version from AoU but I would be interested in the Race suit version

Back