Announcement Prediction Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motuxmen can you ask if HT have plans to make figures for Daredevil?

I can ask but I'm pretty sure I know the answer. And it will be "gotta wait". Lol until they sign a deal to get the license the won't want anyone to talk about it. If they get it I mean. Becuase it can cause issues with the studios. So I'm sure they won't tell me anything. Unless they are not going after the license. I'll ask though.

What else will you be asking about? I'd like to add in if they have plans for Aliens 30th anniversary and T2's 25th anniversary next year.

I can ask. I'm waiting on a reply about 66 batman stuff right now. But with sdcc and acghk back to back I'm sure they are pretty busy. So I can ask. Just can't promise they will have anything to share. Lol

What else will you be asking about? I'd like to add in if they have plans for Aliens 30th anniversary and T2's 25th anniversary next year.

Now you know better than to get your hopes up about that Johnny. When was the last time Hot Toys ever celebrated the anniversary of a film? :lol

I remember we all had our fingers crossed back in 2011 for T2's 20th anniversary like the Battle Damaged T-800 and we didn't see jack ****. Last year was T1's 30th and nada. Aliens' 25th in 2011, zero. Alien's 30th in 2009, absolutely nothing.

NECA is the only one that does that anniversary stuff.

Now you know better than to get your hopes up about that Johnny. When was the last time Hot Toys ever celebrated the anniversary of a film? :lol

I remember we all had our fingers crossed back in 2011 for T2's 20th anniversary like the Battle Damaged T-800 and we didn't see jack ****. Last year was T1's 30th and nada. Aliens' 25th in 2011, zero. Alien's 30th in 2009, absolutely nothing.

NECA is the only one that does that anniversary stuff.

Just wait until that 10th anniversary of Iron Man rolls around. :lol

Few updates tonight:

Princess Leia ended up MMS298 after all.
Shotgun is MMS309
Pepper is MMS310
Pepper and the Mark IX are MMS311

MMS302 remains vacant.

Yet to be designated:

-Quicksilver
-Ultron Sentry
-Drax
-Terminator Genisys Endoskeleton
-Yellowjacket
-Nick Fury (TWS)
-Marty McFly (BTTF PART II)
-DeLorean (BTTF PART II)
-VERONICA Hulkbuster armor module
-Elder Predator (AVP)
-Hot Angel (AVP)

Still delayed probably until the release of Blomkamp's ALIEN V:
-Ripley (Alien '79)
-Ripley with Powerloader (ALIENS)

Few updates tonight:

Princess Leia ended up MMS298 after all.
Shotgun is MMS309
Pepper is MMS310
Pepper and the Mark IX are MMS311

MMS302 remains vacant.

Yet to be designated:

-Quicksilver
-Drax
-Terminator Genisys Endoskeleton
-Yellowjacket
-Nick Fury (TWS)
-Marty McFly (BTTF PART II)
-DeLorean (BTTF PART II)
-VERONICA Hulkbuster armor module
-Elder Predator (AVP)
-Hot Angel (AVP)

Still delayed probably until the release of Blomkamp's ALIEN V:
-Ripley (Alien '79)
-Ripley with Powerloader (ALIENS)

:goodpost:
I think its Quicksilver :) or Veronica

Hopefully Quicksilver goes up for PO this week. He should be my last AOU PO until Ultimate Ultron gets made.

Back