Announcement Prediction Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11700831_10206355178190196_826202410817387412_n.jpg

yea but look at all those stormtroopers you get with it, such a bargain!

I guess that would be a use for the double car garage...

In a year we're going to be seeing several "Millenium Falcon / Relationship issues" threads

Could one sleep in it on the street when the wife kicks them out of home?

1... Why would they make a Tarkin?
2... Disney has no interest in the prequels and won't give out licenses for those movies, just OT and ST.

1. Because Tarkin is a huge character in ANH. Not sure if serious with that question.

2. Disney owns ALL of Star Wars so I seriously doubt they'd eliminate three films worth of merchandising for no reason at all.

1. Because Tarkin is a huge character in ANH. Not sure if serious with that question.

2. Disney owns ALL of Star Wars so I seriously doubt they'd eliminate three films worth of merchandising for no reason at all.

1. No one out of fans know about Tarkin, and I think majority of fans wouldn't give a damn about a figure of him

2. They've already said they want nothing to do with the prequels

1. No one out of fans know about Tarkin, and I think majority of fans wouldn't give a damn about a figure of him

There's so much wrong with this statement. HT made a Shadow Trooper figure for Christ's sake but you think Tarkin is out of the question? And everyone and their mother who's seen ANH knows Tarkin.

They've already said they want nothing to do with the prequels

Kathleen Kennedy nor Bryan Burk nor J.J. have ever said that. They're the ones running Star Wars for Disney.

There's so much wrong with this statement. HT made a Shadow Trooper figure for Christ's sake but you think Tarkin is out of the question? And everyone and their mother who's seen ANH knows Tarkin.

Kathleen Kennedy nor Bryan Burk nor J.J. have ever said that. They're the ones running Star Wars for Disney.

What's wrong with it? Sure everyone knows Tarkin but does anyone want a figure of him?

"Bransen I'll get you any Star Wars figure , be it Luke, Vader, Han Solo you name it!"

"No Mom! I want Grand Moff Tarkin!"

And sure they'll make a Shadow Trooper, it's a freaking reprint with zero new tooling.

And no, Disney runs the merchandising. Why would those 3 be involved? Someone here who has a friend at Disney said that Disney only wants to focus HTs on OT.

Even if that's a lie I have seen zero interest in the prequels since Disney took over. There main focus across all platforms, TV (Star Wars Rebels), comics (OT), books (OT), and movies (ST) has nothing to do with prequels.

What's wrong with it? Sure everyone knows Tarkin but does anyone want a figure of him?

"Bransen I'll get you any Star Wars figure , be it Luke, Vader, Han Solo you name it!"

"No Mom! I want Grand Moff Tarkin!"

And sure they'll make a Shadow Trooper, it's a freaking reprint with zero new tooling.

And no, Disney runs the merchandising. Why would those 3 be involved? Someone here who has a friend at Disney said that Disney only wants to focus HTs on OT.

Even if that's a lie I have seen zero interest in the prequels since Disney took over. There main focus across all platforms, TV (Star Wars Rebels), comics (OT), books (OT), and movies (ST) has nothing to do with prequels.

Just beciase they want(maybe) hot toys to focus on Ot that means nothing. You said they are not giving out licenses for the prequels. Which is just not accurate. There are Darth maul and little anakin and pod racers stuff made all the time. There's just less of it becuase they are the least popular films. Doesn't mean there's some kind of ban or with holding. Sorry but whom ever said what you are repeating is not right.

Just beciase they want(maybe) hot toys to focus on Ot that means nothing. You said they are not giving out licenses for the prequels. Which is just not accurate. There are Darth maul and little anakin and pod racers stuff made all the time. There's just less of it becuase they are the least popular films. Doesn't mean there's some kind of ban or with holding. Sorry but whom ever said what you are repeating is not right.

Yeah my whole point is that HT isn't making HT prequels and their main focus is OT and sequels on all media platforms

Yeah ROTS, not for pre-order yet though. I think in general there is a big emphasis from Disney to push the OT and ST, but not that PT is 100% off limits. Hasbro has been putting out a 6" PT figure in probably every other wave. Like you said don't think they'll go aggressive on PT at all. Tarkin seems like a question mark to me too--maybe Sideshow?

I don't really need to have many figures from the PT personally. SSC is already re doing Maul, so I don't think HT needs to do him. I'd be happy with HT producing Qui-Gon, AOTC Padme, AOTC Obi-Wan, AOTC Anakin, Count Dooku, Mace Windu, ROTS Obi-Wan and Dark Side Anakin.
Less than 10 figures across the 3 films, so that wouldn't be too bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah my whole point is that HT isn't making HT prequels and their main focus is OT and sequels on all media platforms

Main focus, sure. But not for any reason other then it's more popular. And that's got nothing to do with what Disney wants or doesn't want. But I was commenting on your point below. Where you said they won't even give out the Licnese. Which is just not correct. If I recall SSC did a Darth maul or is doing one recently. And guess who sells SSC in Asia? Hot toys. So if it sells then hot toys will make one.

1... Why would they make a Tarkin?
2... Disney has no interest in the prequels and won't give out licenses for those movies, just OT and ST.

Main focus, sure. But not for any reason other then it's more popular. And that's got nothing to do with what Disney wants or doesn't want. But I was commenting on your point below. Where you said they won't even give out the Licnese. Which is just not correct. If I recall SSC did a Darth maul or is doing one recently. And guess who sells SSC in Asia? Hot toys. So if it sells then hot toys will make one.

Oh I should've been more clear.

Yeah I meant HTs themselves aren't gonna make PT.

The story was Disney isn't gonna give HTs PT license. They could give it to anyone else but wants HTs to be on OT and ST

I don't really need to have many figures from the PT personally. SSC is already re doing Maul, so I don't think HT needs to do him. I'd be happy with HT producing Qui-Gon, AOTC Padme, AOTC Obi-Wan, AOTC Anakin, Count Dooku, Mace Windu, ROTS Obi-Wan and Dark Side Anakin.
Less than 10 figures across the 3 films, so that wouldn't be too bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can see HT doing most of the characters.

THE PHANTOM MENACE

-Qui-Gon Jinn
-Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Darth Maul
-Senator Palpatine
-Queen Amidala (crimson decoy outfit)
-Queen Amidala (senate outfit)
-Anakin Skywalker
-Jar Jar Binks
-Battle Droid
-Destroyer Droid

ATTACK OF THE CLONES

-Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Anakin Skywalker
-Padme Amidala (white gear from final battle)
-Chancellor Palpatine
-Count Dooku
-Yoda
-Mace Windu
-Jango Fett
-Clone Trooper
-Super Battle Droid

REVENGE OF THE SITH

-Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Anakin Skywalker
-Chancellor Palpatine (red outfit from fight with Windu)
-Mace Windu
-Darth Sidious (brown cloak from fight with Yoda)
-Yoda
-General Grievous
-Padme Amidala (hair buns look)
-Darth Vader (with burned Anakin sculpt)
-Bail Organa

Back