Announcement Prediction Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we end up getting something tonight I'm starting to think it might be Ant-Man related. There was a huge Ant-Man promo in front of my IMAX showing of Jurassic World tonight. I feel like the Ant-Man hype has officially begun.

If we end up getting something tonight I'm starting to think it might be Ant-Man related. There was a huge Ant-Man promo in front of my IMAX showing of Jurassic World tonight. I feel like the Ant-Man hype has officially begun.

is it bad I feel no Hype for Ant-Man?
I'll probably check it out but it's no Thor or Iron Man flick

is it bad I feel no Hype for Ant-Man?
I'll probably check it out but it's no Thor or Iron Man flick

I'm on the same boat. Old man Pym and Scott Lang don't really interest me. With Edgar Wright I was willing to give it a chance, now I'm just forcing myself to see it because its part of the MCU.

The new posters for antman are fantastic.

But I've never been a big fan of the character. It's beyond silly to me. Like Disney cartoon type material not live action film super hero stuff. Yellow Jacket looks fantastic though. Got to see the suit for that and it looks great. The antman suit is like one of those weird motorcycle leather/helmet combos I see at big ride events. And to me, that makes it pretty limited. That said, I'll watch the movie. And at least give it a chance.

The IMAX sneak peek definitely made me more interested. Its essentially a comedy. Michael Pena is hilarious, as is Rudd. I'm a HUGE Corey Stoll fan so that helps.

Watch Jurassic World in real 70mm IMAX. That Ant-Man sneak peek will def get you more pumped for it.

i love ant man. i understand some people might be against the idea of scott lang. but i guess its the best fitting in the MCU.
i'm hoping we'll see Hope suiting up too, so we could get Wasp 2 figures.

The IMAX sneak peek definitely made me more interested. Its essentially a comedy. Michael Pena is hilarious, as is Rudd. I'm a HUGE Corey Stoll fan so that helps.

Watch Jurassic World in real 70mm IMAX. That Ant-Man sneak peek will def get you more pumped for it.

so how was the 6mins Ant man sneak peak?

so how was the 6mins Ant man sneak peak?

It was surprisingly good. Looked great (obviously) in that full 15/70 frame. Funny as hell. Pena and Rudd are a great comedic team. Its gonna be the MCU comedy. Although IM3 for me is the unofficial MCU comedy (one of my many reasons for hating it).

It was surprisingly good. Looked great (obviously) in that full 15/70 frame. Funny as hell. Pena and Rudd are a great comedic team. Its gonna be the MCU comedy. Although IM3 for me is the unofficial MCU comedy (one of my many reasons for hating it).

cool! i guess i need to catch JW in IMAX then.

That's strange because I read a review of the 6 min footage and they said all the jokes fell flat and that Pena was horribly miscast. Personally, I can't wait for it!

I never seen 20 threads about predicting which Hot Toy figure will be announced next, only threads I have seen are threads for figures that are 100% guarantee without official confirmation. Even then, there are already threads to discuss this. The next 1/6th Star Wars thread, Morgan Hellfire Club, the iceberg lounge or whatever it is called now, I'm sure I am missing some.

As for the "don't understand it" thing, there is nothing hard to understand. The Marvel board is completely cluttered, annoying to look through, and countless of pointless threads that make navigating through it long and a pain in the neck... add on the thirty pages per thread of :rotfl :lol :joy Its why I never even bother visiting.

People still navigate the forum this way? Now wonder you're pissed. :lol

Subscribe to w/e threads interest you and then use Quick Links > Subscribed threads to never have to deal with it again.

So I guess Scarlet Witch was an anomaly and we must be back to the Friday night reveals huh .

Both Scarlet Witch and Luke Skywalker were released Wednesday nights (11:30 pm Pacific Time) the last two weeks.

HT broke the pattern, which sucks because they never had any consistency before that:

-Both the Mark 45 & Iron Legion were announced Thursday, May 21st at 10:30 pm (PT)

-Vision was announced Thursday, May 14 at 10:00 pm (PT)

-The Sandtrooper was announced Monday, May 11 at 11:00 pm (PT)

-The Batman Returns set was announced Monday, May 4 at 10:30 pm (PT)

-Ultron Mark I was announced Tuesday, April 21st at 10:00 pm (PT)

Guess there's no real pattern then. Well we won't be getting anything this week seeing as it's the weekend in HK. Hopefully Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guess there's no real pattern then. Well we won't be getting anything this week seeing as it's the weekend in HK. Hopefully Monday.

There was a steady pattern for two weeks. They blew it.

Anyway, I no longer think Quicksilver is next. I think Ant-Man is next, specially after HT shared all three (just released) Ant-Man posters on their FB page.

I'm hoping it's Leia. Surely that is the 298th spot, so close up them and get cracking with the 300's!

Ah okay, SNIKT ...thanks. I was just thinking AOU announcements but those aren't as consistent as I thought. Could swear Hulkbuster was a Friday.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Back