Announcement Prediction Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think HT just assumed not many people are in a rush to get another Thor figure cause they just got Dark World and its essentially them same figure.

That's what I've just kinda assumed, too. He's the least different from his previous movies. Iron Man armors always sell, Cap's suit looks different enough with the added red, they only had one Hulk release previously, from Avengers. Thor's changed the least from Avengers to TDW to AOU.

I still want TDW Thor, because I want a sleeved version. I plan to pass on AOU Thor.

I think Quicksilver will come before Thor.

I hope he is, I want to see how they handle Quicksilver and how he looks..... I'm a lot less interested in Thor tbh

Also nice new Sig Josette :hi5:

Thank you. :hi5:

It's of my favorite MCU characters (minus GOTG).

Yeah, I love Thor, but his looks just haven't changed enough to get excited about the figure. And I'll go with sleeved arms over sleeveless when at all possible, anyway - the less rubber in my collection, the better.

Unless they change their mind and resurrect the guy at a later date, this will be the only Quicksilver we'll get.

Thank you. :hi5:

It's of my favorite MCU characters (minus GOTG).

Yeah, I love Thor, but his looks just haven't changed enough to get excited about the figure. And I'll go with sleeved arms over sleeveless when at all possible, anyway - the less rubber in my collection, the better.

Unless they change their mind and resurrect the guy at a later date, this will be the only Quicksilver we'll get.

ahh nice, well you still have WS in there so its not a shock :lol I always get thrown when freaks change their sig after a long time :rotfl
wait Who's that? :google :)

Yup, he still looks the same pretty much, which is why I want a new HS, I think he looked slimmer in this one :dunno just in the face and his hair was styled differently I think

Yondu! Just wishful thinking. He would only make sense as a convention exclusive at this point, but still a long shot.

Quicksilver has been a pretty neglected character with regard to merchandise. Lego made a minifigure of him but did Hasbro even include him in their AoU line?

I hardly visit the Marvel board any more because of all the threads/pointless threads, like this one.

Should have sub boards for each movie.

Avengers
Iron Man
Captain America
Thor
Spider Man
General Marvel
Misc.

I hardly visit the Marvel board any more because of all the threads/pointless threads, like this one.

Should have sub boards for each movie.

Avengers
Iron Man
Captain America
Thor
Spider Man
General Marvel
Misc.

There's nothing pointless about it. Every week instead of doing it across twenty threads, people can gather here and predict who they think is being unveiled next. This week the consensus seems to be Quicksilver is next.

In the future, you should ask how something works when you don't understand it. There's usually someone that can explain it to you.

There's nothing pointless about it. Every week instead of doing it across twenty threads, people can gather here and predict who they think is being unveiled next. This week the consensus seems to be Quicksilver is next.

In the future, you should ask how something works when you don't understand it. There's usually someone that can explain it to you.

I never seen 20 threads about predicting which Hot Toy figure will be announced next, only threads I have seen are threads for figures that are 100% guarantee without official confirmation. Even then, there are already threads to discuss this. The next 1/6th Star Wars thread, Morgan Hellfire Club, the iceberg lounge or whatever it is called now, I'm sure I am missing some.

As for the "don't understand it" thing, there is nothing hard to understand. The Marvel board is completely cluttered, annoying to look through, and countless of pointless threads that make navigating through it long and a pain in the neck... add on the thirty pages per thread of :rotfl :lol :joy Its why I never even bother visiting.

Back