Anime poll on SS website

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creature4000 said:
What the heck is a Cowboy Bebop??? Is this a Brokeback Mountain anime??? :lol seriously? :monkey1
only one of the bestest!!!animes ever!!!!!
CowboyBebop.gif

mediumAnimePaperwallpapers_Cowboy-B.jpg

creature4000 said:
What the heck is a Cowboy Bebop??? Is this a Brokeback Mountain anime??? :lol seriously? :monkey1

It is an Anime series about Bounty Hunters; a ragtag group of misfits that come together by chance, and each go their own way as the series progresses. In the series, a Bounty Hunter is referred to as a "Cowboy", and their ship is the Bebop. The series is sometimes called a "space western", a term that was first coined in comic books back in the 1950's. It takes place mostly in space around Jupiter and it's moons, but also travels to Earth and around the Solar System. It is an excellent series and I highly recommend it!

Convoy said:
How about a Shinji Ikari? :)

For whatever reason, people don't seem to like Shinji. It seems insane to me, but it's true.

Personally, I can't believe we have 2 Medicom plug suit Rei's one Asuka and no Shinji. I want my plug suit shinji :taz

Kabukiman said:
For whatever reason, people don't seem to like Shinji. It seems insane to me, but it's true.

Personally, I can't believe we have 2 Medicom plug suit Rei's one Asuka and no Shinji. I want my plug suit shinji :taz

Amen. If we have the girls, why not Shinji? That's stopped me from buying Rei and Asuka.

I'm a Sideshow fan, but I love a lot of the Medicom anime characters that have come out over the years... except Medi's first attempt at Spike. Talk about fugly...

The Crows X Worst figs were a good surprise start. I took the plunge because SS was cheaper than most other places. Also, the points I build up from my Medi addiction helps fund my Star Wars figs.

Kabukiman said:

Actually there are 3 Reis and 3 Asukas

Rei- Plugsuit, Bandage and School Uniform

Asuka- Plugsuit, Yellow Dress and School Uniform

Convoy said:
Amen. If we have the girls, why not Shinji? That's stopped me from buying Rei and Asuka.

I'm a Sideshow fan, but I love a lot of the Medicom anime characters that have come out over the years... except Medi's first attempt at Spike. Talk about fugly...

The Crows X Worst figs were a good surprise start. I took the plunge because SS was cheaper than most other places. Also, the points I build up from my Medi addiction helps fund my Star Wars figs.

Rei and Asuka are a franchise among themselves. Infact I can go as far to say that those 2 characters have even surpassed the popularity of the series their in. They're that big.

Shinji is popular among fans but not in the sense of merchandising. The fact is dull omega males just dont sell. Shinji unforunately falls into that category.

-Not good looking
-Less than inspirational personality
-Boring visually

I can go into how the market is and all (There is a ton of stuff) that but Basically EVA has established itself on the 2 female leads. As for other characters, Misato and Kaworu are extremely popular as well as are a few of the other chars. Shinji is only ever done if after All those characters have been done first and usually a company would stick with what always sells

Rei and Asuka

I checked the list and, correct me if I'm wrong, Fist of the North Star is not on it. I would love to be able to get the Kenshiro RAH figure from a US distributor. Price probably would be cheaper too, but hey, either way Kenshiro will be bought.

YOU ARE SHOCK!!!

Yeah, I thought maybe 2 Kenshiros would be alright, but after seeing those pics I may have to bump it up to 3 or 4. For customization purposes of course.
Also, if you are going to display Kenshiro you will need 2, one for action poses with shirt on and one for power-up poses with shirt off.

piccolodaimaoh said:
Yeah, I thought maybe 2 Kenshiros would be alright, but after seeing those pics I may have to bump it up to 3 or 4. For customization purposes of course.
Also, if you are going to display Kenshiro you will need 2, one for action poses with shirt on and one for power-up poses with shirt off.

Of Course!!!

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Rei and Asuka are a franchise among themselves. Infact I can go as far to say that those 2 characters have even surpassed the popularity of the series their in. They're that big.

I can go into how the market is and all (There is a ton of stuff) that but Basically EVA has established itself on the 2 female leads. As for other characters, Misato and Kaworu are extremely popular as well as are a few of the other chars. Shinji is only ever done if after All those characters have been done first and usually a company would stick with what always sells

Rei and Asuka

I was just saying I WANTED Shinji, and that not being able to complete the set stopped me from buying the other two.

I know Asuka and Rei are a cottage industry. I've been collecting anime/manga for 20 years and do work in the industry.

It's all good, though. No worries.

Convoy said:
I was just saying I WANTED Shinji, and that not being able to complete the set stopped me from buying the other two.

I know Asuka and Rei are a cottage industry. I've been collecting anime/manga for 20 years and do work in the industry.

It's all good, though. No worries.

Oh? Who do you work for? I know lots of guys in the industry as well.

Dark_Spidey said:
You guys are nuts!:lol

Btw, does anyone here collect Saint Seiya Myth Cloth?

Saint Seiya is one of my favorite series and Saint Cloth Myth is one of my favorite toy lines. I collect all of them. It's like a dream series for any SS fan!!

I Love the New Final Bronze Ikki. I finally have him facing off with Aiokos!!!

The Appendix are great as well. Can't wait for the next wave of those

Cool! I'd like to see the pics of your collection. I'll post mine as soon as I have a decent camera. The new appendix series looks really cool indeed. I've just received my second seiya's bust and I'm really diggin it. Their faces can get no better than this (Rhadamanthys now looks amazing! I just keep staring at him every time I walk by him)
Now I can't wait to see the first pics of the second series: Aiolia, Dokho, Shun and Ikki :cool:

Dark_Spidey said:
Cool! I'd like to see the pics of your collection. I'll post mine as soon as I have a decent camera. The new appendix series looks really cool indeed. I've just received my second seiya's bust and I'm really diggin it. Their faces can get no better than this (Rhadamanthys now looks amazing! I just keep staring at him every time I walk by him)
Now I can't wait to see the first pics of the second series: Aiolia, Dokho, Shun and Ikki :cool:

LOL I will post some pics in a bit I will snap some shots of my Saint Cloth Pile when I get home. I don't have room to display unfortunately. I think I told you on Medi-board back then. Eitherway I'll snap some pics when I return home.

The Appendix are really great. I bought 4 sets of the first series and am really excited to see pics of the second series. Seiya and Saga while not as needed are a great addition and really add a lot more options to the figures and make them more complete. but Shaka and Rhadamanthys are a HUGE improvement!! Now they are becoming the figures I have always dreamed of!!!

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Oh? Who do you work for? I know lots of guys in the industry as well.

I'm a freelancer, so I've worked for quite a few folks. ;) I just finished up some stuff for Manga.

Let's continue this conversation over PM.

Back