Anime poll on SS website

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooter said:
I'm probably in the minority here.... but I'd love to see them do something with Naruto, which they probably won't because they merchandise the hell out of it with the few statues, crappy 4" figures, and the overabundance of plush stuff. I've been a big fan of the manga and now the cartoon. Again, I know its just wishful thinking.

Also would like to see Hell Girl (Jigoku Shoujo) collectibles.

Naruto would be difficult since so many ppl have the license.

I know tons of ppl who'd love Jigoku Shoujo figures, Unfortunately it's a bit obscure in the US.

As long as I can get Stylish Spike, I'll be happy. :)

I bet they import the anime/manga figs Medicom and Hot Toys have done. I can't see them trying to fight it out for domestic rights for things.

Now, if they got the rights to the Cool Girl figs from Takara...:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Kabukiman said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion all the way. Nothing can come close to touching that masterpiece.

I got just the thing for you, Yahoo Japan Exclusive XS-01-
evaspec400.jpg

Very Limited and from my knowledge only 1 person will carry it outside of Japan. You can order it here- https://imageanime.com/xsevevabep.html

Oh man, that is really nice! The link says preorder, but doesn't give any more info regarding release date.

Kabukiman said:
Oh man, that is really nice! The link says preorder, but doesn't give any more info regarding release date.

Shipping in August - Sept.

Ypu should order soon if you want it. He's only getting 12 pcs

Tendou-Kabuto said:
I am a HUGE fan of Black Lagoon, Especially Revy :monkey5

I wish there was more stuff available for her. I only have 4 kits, a Revoltech, a statue and another statue on the way. Need MORE REVY!!!!!

Man, I spoke too soon again, Hopefully we'll get more Revy soon..

revynl.jpg

Cant wait for this piece!!!

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Man, I spoke too soon again, Hopefully we'll get more Revy soon..

Cant wait for this piece!!!

Yeah, I've been eyeing this one as well! And it is a resin statue to boot!

Convoy said:
Why can't we get any Dutch toys? :)

Cause Dutch is not as Hot as Revy :D

J/k I would like to get the whole cast as well in some form but these kind of series is all about the girls usually. Sad for us that like the guys too.. :monkey2

Apparantly, Medicom gets to release Hokuto no Ken, Fist of the North Star figures.

Looks damn sweet.

070409_001.jpg

Scarlet said:
Apparantly, Medicom gets to release Hokuto no Ken, Fist of the North Star figures.

Looks damn sweet.

070409_001.jpg

I saw this and I believe This is the Most Incredible news ever. I AM A HUGE FAN OF HOKUTO NO KEN!!!

I am still mourn over Raoh's Funeral last week!!!

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAWATA!!!!!

Omae wa mou shindieru..

Scarlet said:
I'd take it your Happy Tendou:lol :cool:

This announcement and the pictures Tendou Souji have made my hobbyweek. For me this is Why Medicom is my favorite 1/6 scale company. I dont care much about US stuff So SW, Marvel and US film licenses are whatever to me but this!! THIS Kenshiro and Tendou!!! THIS IS WHY I LOVE MEDICOM!!! And now they have expanded their collaboration with Kaiyodo in addition ot thier already great team up with Bandai. Kaiyodo is one of the Greatest Figure Maker on ths planet. Next Hopefully is MAX FACTORY!! GAAAAAIIIIIBAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

LOL. Me too. The reason why I love Medicom was because of Kamen Rider and the Tokusatsu and anime liscence thy had back in the 90s. But now, almost anythng you can dream of, it might just be a reality in the next month's announcement. .

Scarlet said:
LOL. Me too. The reason why I love Medicom was because of Kamen Rider and the Tokusatsu and anime liscence thy had back in the 90s. But now, almost anythng you can dream of, it might just be a reality in the next month's announcement. .

True, True I hope for a Max Factory X Medicom collaboration. Guyver, Black Lagoon, Suzumiya Haruhi, it's endless!!!!

Also Kotobukiya X Medicom!!!! And Square Enix X Medicom!!!!!

Final Fantasy RAH!!!! It might be a possibility one day..

Tendou-Kabuto said:
True, True I hope for a Max Factory X Medicom collaboration. Guyver, Black Lagoon, Suzumiya Haruhi, it's endless!!!!

Also Kotobukiya X Medicom!!!! And Square Enix X Medicom!!!!!

Final Fantasy RAH!!!! It might be a possibility one day..

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE with Medicom.

Back