Anime poll on SS website

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this guy looks cool!!!
EVA01TPF_03__scaled_600.jpg

p!tu said:
COOL!!! now what is the Stoy Image Figure from Rurouni Kenshin?:monkey5 :monkey5

Oh, those are trading figures. They released them here also but they were carded and not blindboxed. I'm sure you seen them.

I'll post some new pics of my collection tonight. Man I thought I had a loth of myth cloths...:D

Tendou-Kabouto, you have a more massive collection than most store owners I know :google

Very nice! You'll have to buy a second house or apartment just to display all that.

Dark_Spidey said:
It's a guy I know who made them. They look beautiful in hand.

Cools. I wish Iknew how to sew so I could make them myself one day. If you dont mind me asking Where are you from DS?

Dark_Spidey said:
I live in Paris. And you?

I had a feeling you lived in France, so many SS fans there. Usually if you're not asian and collect SCM you are French, Italian or Spanish ^_^

I am Japanese but I live in the USA

Yeah Saint Seiya was really famous in France in the late 80's. You must feel quite lonely in the US as a saint seiya fan. When I went there I tried to ask people what they thought of "The Knight of the Zodiac" and almost nobody knew what it was :lol

Dark_Spidey said:
Yeah Saint Seiya was really famous in France in the late 80's. You must feel quite lonely in the US as a saint seiya fan. When I went there I tried to ask people what they thought of "The Knight of the Zodiac" and almost nobody knew what it was :lol

Yeah there are not many SS fan in the US at all. Only a handful, many of them are guys who came here from other countries.

Back