Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dsc02004.jpg
Dsc02005.jpg

Dsc02008.jpg
Dsc02000.jpg

Dsc02013.jpg
Dsc02015.jpg

I've got that one coming in the mail myself, nice pictures! Looking forward to it even more now.

Haven't been writing for a while here. Was on holiday in Vietnam in fact... and btw I brought my Mugi nendo along and took a small photo-session of her.

9.jpg

More photos can be found here. Nyan-nyan! ^^

Looks good Nataliya! Love your pics.

Man, need to stop being lazy & take some more pics of my stuff..

Problem is my camera & my photograpy skills suck, I'm never happy with the end results. I need to have another go in the light tent.

I thought I'd better post it here...

Hobby Search got hacked! If you are a customer of Hobby Search and had ever paid for anything with your credit card, check your billing statements for any suspicious charges !!!

I received an e-mail with details and apologizes, long and stupid, but well, I posted it in my blog, if anyone is interested.

Hello Anime fans.
Just to introduce myself.
My First Hot Toys figure (of which I have 3) was the Deunan Knute figure. Love the character and the fact that her suit hides all the joints and just looks cool made me take the 1\6 scale plunge.

Later Bairn

Hello Anime fans.
Just to introduce myself.
My First Hot Toys figure (of which I have 3) was the Deunan Knute figure. Love the character and the fact that her suit hides all the joints and just looks cool made me take the 1\6 scale plunge.

Later Bairn

Welcome! HT Deunan (and Briareos and Tereus) is a really cool figure. Hopefully the suit will last a long time.

Hobby Search got hacked! If you are a customer of Hobby Search and had ever paid for anything with your credit card, check your billing statements for any suspicious charges !!!

I received an e-mail with details and apologizes, long and stupid, but well, I posted it in my blog, if anyone is interested.

I think your photography is superb!

I also received the email from Hobby Search warning me they got hacked!
I have been a long time customer and really hated the fact they held on to my credit card info. The apology was lame.
Now, I think I will try someone else. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I think your photography is superb!

I also received the email from Hobby Search warning me they got hacked!
I have been a long time customer and really hated the fact they held on to my credit card info. The apology was lame.
Now, I think I will try someone else. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I'd recommend AmiAmi. Their prices are usually really good, but shipping can be high.

Thanks for the info. I was planning on buying something from Hobby Search. That was too close!

Hey cool an anime figure/statue thread. My collection is geared more to this than Western actually..:p

R. Mika 1/8 MegaHouse
CAPCOMANIAX_R_Mika_2__by_DamonDaSaru.jpg

Ibuki 1/8 MegaHouse
CAPACOMANIAX_Ibuki_by_DamonDaSaru.jpg

Felicia 1/8 MegaHouse
CAPCOMANIAX2_Felicia_2__by_DamonDaSaru.jpg

Poison 1/6 Yamato
Capcom_Poison_3_by_DamonDaSaru.jpg

Morrigan 1/6 Max Factory
Max_Factory_Morrigan_4_by_DamonDaSaru.jpg

Chun Li, Sakura and Cammy 1/6 Max Factory
Chun_Li__Sakura_and_Cammy_by_DamonDaSaru.jpg