Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First set of pics on previous page.
Roxanne9.jpg

Roxanne10.jpg

Roxanne11.jpg

Roxanne13.jpg

Roxanne14.jpg

Roxanne15.jpg

Roxanne12.jpg

Roxanne16.jpg

zeroguki, i've been eyeing that queen's blade figure on ebay too. it's nice. the only thing i don't quite like is the very yellowish/orange-y skin tone.

havok: ah looks like u finally got your hands on roxanne, eh. congrats! did u also gloss up the black part of her costume?

Thanks tyler! :D I just glossed her hair, the black part of her outfit that's glossed was already like that out of the box.

I got in Rogue designed by Shunya Yamashi.ta and I thought I would post some pics. She's from the Marvel Bishoujo line by Kotobukiya.

ShunyRogue.jpg

ShunyRogue2.jpg

ShunyRogue3.jpg

ShunyRogue4.jpg

ShunyRogue5.jpg

ShunyRogue6.jpg

ShunyRogue7.jpg

ShunyRogue8.jpg

ShunyRogue10.jpg

ShunyRogue11.jpg

havok: rogue looks great. :)
are u getting the others, like black widow and scarlet witch?

nataliya: i find nendoroids quite amusing. my ex used to be crazy about them. she found the large heads pretty cute too. :D

havok: rogue looks great. :)
are u getting the others, like black widow and scarlet witch?
Thanks tyler! :D

I do plan on getting others in this line but I'm gonna have to try to pick and choose what I get. I don't plan on getting Black Widow but I'm still on the fence about Scarlet Witch. I don't know much about the character but the figure looks awesome.

The next ones I definitely plan on getting are Psylocke, Phoenix and Emma Frost whenever she comes out.

black widow looks great, imo. i actually ordered her and rogue last yr but had to cancel for 2 reasons: the scale issue (hard to match other figures, even my other shunya stuff) and budget. i kinda went overboard last yr. in the end, i forced myself to be more disciplined in my spending. i decided to stick to pfs and comiquettes instead.

but now that my wallet has (kinda) recovered, i might be getting into this line again. phoenix does look very nice. and i'm looking forward to seeing how emma frost turns out, although i'm more partial to the bowen version.

Anyone know of a 1/6 sculpt of anime Speed Racer? I've got
the clothing and helmet already for this figure - just need the head.

I recently purchased these two statues from the show Meloncholy of Harumi Suzumiya.

IMG_8744.jpg

Would anyone know where I could get Yuki Nagato and Asakura Ryoko from the same line of 1/4 statues for a decent price. I'd also like to know why these two are so expensive. Were there not as many made as the others?

I recently purchased these two statues from the show Meloncholy of Harumi Suzumiya...

Would anyone know where I could get Yuki Nagato and Asakura Ryoko from the same line of 1/4 statues for a decent price. I'd also like to know why these two are so expensive. Were there not as many made as the others?

There were 7 figures released in this series...

FRE29001 Freeing 1/4 Mikuru Asahina Bunny Girl Version PVC
FRE29002 Freeing 1/4 Haruhi Suzumiya Bunny Girl Version PVC
FRE29003 Freeing 1/4 Tsuruya-san Bunny Girl Version PVC
FRE29004 Freeing 1/4 Kyon's Sister Bunny Girl Version PVC
FRE29005 Freeing 1/4 Yuki Nagato Bunny Girl Version PVC
FRE29017 Freeing 1/4 Emiri Kimidori Bunny Girl Version PVC
FRE29018 Freeing 1/4 Ryoko Asakura Bunny Girl Ver. PVC

...they were very popular and were actually re-released 2 or 3 times... except for the last two, which I think were only released once. The only reason Haruhi (on the left) and Mikuru (on the right) are hard to find is because they are the most popular and a lot of people only want to collect those two and aren't concerned with the rest. I'd be willing to bet there are thousands more of the first 5 figures than the last two...

Where to find them? eBay is probably your only option now, but I would search some of the more popular anime stores also.

There were 7 figures released in this series...

FRE29001 Freeing 1/4 Mikuru Asahina Bunny Girl Version PVC
FRE29002 Freeing 1/4 Haruhi Suzumiya Bunny Girl Version PVC
FRE29003 Freeing 1/4 Tsuruya-san Bunny Girl Version PVC
FRE29004 Freeing 1/4 Kyon's Sister Bunny Girl Version PVC
FRE29005 Freeing 1/4 Yuki Nagato Bunny Girl Version PVC
FRE29017 Freeing 1/4 Emiri Kimidori Bunny Girl Version PVC
FRE29018 Freeing 1/4 Ryoko Asakura Bunny Girl Ver. PVC

...they were very popular and were actually re-released 2 or 3 times... except for the last two, which I think were only released once. The only reason Haruhi (on the left) and Mikuru (on the right) are hard to find is because they are the most popular and a lot of people only want to collect those two and aren't concerned with the rest. I'd be willing to bet there are thousands more of the first 5 figures than the last two...

Where to find them? eBay is probably your only option now, but I would search some of the more popular anime stores also.

Thanks for the reply. The funny thing is that Haruhi and Mikuru seem to be two of the easiest to find. I can only find Yuki and Ryoko for rediculous prices. Ryoko is available through Amazon for 420.00.:horror

Yuki isn't much better at over 300.00 most places I see her. That's a Sideshow PF statue right there.:google

Btw, I love your avatar.:D

Not really anime but still one of the animated series I like: Aeon Flux. Aeon Flux 8 1/2" cold cast porcelain statue by Legends in 3 Dimensions - I'm a big fan of the old animated series:

2cnf6lw.jpg

2ninn1j.jpg

Thanks for the reply. The funny thing is that Haruhi and Mikuru seem to be two of the easiest to find. I can only find Yuki and Ryoko for rediculous prices. Ryoko is available through Amazon for 420.00.:horror

Yuki isn't much better at over 300.00 most places I see her. That's a Sideshow PF statue right there.:google

Btw, I love your avatar.:D

Well, as I mentioned, Haruhi and Mikuru had at least 3 releases that I remember, while Ryoko had only 1 I think. Yuki I believe had 2 releases and since she is among the top three most popular (some even put her above Mikuru), it is understandable that those two (along with Emiri) would be the hardest to find. Prices went up and down like a roller-coaster on these figures for a while. A run would sell out... prices skyrocketed... a new run was issued... prices dropped like a rock... lather, rinse, repeat. So I think if you are patient, you'll find them at a better price.

Back