Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if anyone has seen them, but I've been collecting the Card Builder Gundam Girls. I have the 1st Set shown here...

GundamGirls.jpg

535.jpg

But I'm looking for the 0083 Girls to complete my set. So far I'm having NO LUCK. Anyone have any tips for finding these two...

Gundam0083Girls.jpg

534.jpg

Unfortunately they are about 2 to 3 years old and no regular retailer I know of has them in stock. I've checked eBay and Amazon, but have struck out with both. Any suggestions would be welcomed...

Just thought I'd dig this thread up and remind everyone that the Dai Shogun - Kiriko, Ninja Costume PVC statue has been released.

Remember this one from a few months back?

YAMA_SHOGUN_HATTOR1_big.jpg

pa1659444.jpg

2009050518092779f.jpg

I've got a few more WIP shots from around the web I can post up if anyone's interested...

Well, Kiriko turned up today...

Some issues with the paint on this one, nothing too major ( but a bit disappointing to say the least ). Plus some super glue "blooms" on the black armour where the arms have been joined to the body. I should be able to fix the problems up pretty easily. The sculpt is just brilliant though! :yess:

Here's some quick desktop shots to give you guys a peek, I'll take some in daylight in a few days when I get some time.

Dsc01971.jpg

Dsc01969.jpg

Dsc01966.jpg

Well, Kiriko turned up today...

Some issues with the paint on this one, nothing too major ( but a bit disappointing to say the least ). Plus some super glue "blooms" on the black armour where the arms have been joined to the body. I should be able to fix the problems up pretty easily. The sculpt is just brilliant though! :yess:

congrats on scoring the kiriko ninja, deadleaves.

i considered getting one back when the po came up. but i was too strapped for cash and decided to focus on hot toys stuff instead.

i saw this in my local retailer recently and was also a bit disappointed in the paint app, esp on the armour.

the face sculpt looks great tho. one of the more successful executions of shunya yamash ita's art.

Cheers Tyler. Yeah, the paint is pretty much standard Yamato fair - but if your a yamashi~ta fan it's definitely worth the coin. Lovely sculpt.

IdeaOfEvil, that Claymore's real nice, very cool!

Nice pick-up zerogouki & great pics as usual.:clap

That Claymore figure looks amazing, I need to pick that up....

Who makes that one?

It's an older release made by MegaHouse (Excellent Model Series). Be careful of the bootlegs from China. It has a yellowish colored box and no small sticker on the top right of the front (a logo that has NTV G on it)

I bought what was advertised as an original on ebay, it turned out to be a knock off...:gah:

I still need to buy an original! Claymore is one of my favs!

-Zoid

That sucks a lot. I actually posted on an anime forums pvc thread about it and how to spot the bootleg before buying mine and I guess I got lucky that it was an honest seller. Funny thing is the anime forum posters said it was picked up by an American distributer, but I never saw it myself. It just might be easier to get than you think now :)

Just collected, Touch of Ice.

Came with a print of TOI & a Certificate of Authenticity....

Rough comparison with the others....

Hope you all enjoy the pics~

Thanks jkno~

Even though they differ in scale greatly, i find that TOI & Medusa actually pairs up pretty well:1-1:

Back