Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this beauty yesterday - Tsukasa Bullet Compact Hog (1/6 scale PVC figure/statue):

5167490755_e72910fc6e_b.jpg

Cool pics man, as usual! She's a beauty.

You must have a pretty impressive Anime collection by now. :hi5:

You need to start a picture thread in the Art Forum so we can see all your photography in one place.

Thanks! My collection is decent, although I've had to sell off some stuff this year. I'll check out the art forum.

I could buy a hundred anime girl statues a year and still not be satisfied. So, I quit. Too much money, space, and funny looks from people who didn't expect to see that much tits and ass when they entered my apartment.

I could buy a hundred anime girl statues a year and still not be satisfied. So, I quit. Too much money, space, and funny looks from people who didn't expect to see that much tits and ass when they entered my apartment.

Many of the ladies statues from Marvel go in this category as well ;)

That's a fact. I think the DC Cover Girls line has taken over my anime budget. The difference is that it's a lot more managable given that there aren't so many.

I like the collection I did build in the time I was buying them (Yamato and Kotobukiya mostly), and I don't intend to let them go.

That's a fact. I think the DC Cover Girls line has taken over my anime budget. The difference is that it's a lot more managable given that there aren't so many.

I like the collection I did build in the time I was buying them (Yamato and Kotobukiya mostly), and I don't intend to let them go.

Glad to hear you are not selling your anime collection. As usual I have a focus here as well: mostly Masamune Shirow stuff - Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Intron Depot etc. Thus it helps me a bit saving money and the girls are not (all) nearly naked or cast-off :D

I reduced myself to seven pieces. Two Shunya cold-cast busts (Karin and Shion), two Yamato animal girls (Lynx and Annerose), two Ikki Tousen (Ryofu and Kanu), the first release of Arisa by Yamato, and Bome's Halloween-Chan. I sold a few others and the rest I gave to my niece as birthday presents.

My latest - MegaHouse Queen's Blade Rebellion Siggy:

5227163168_68f34a50d8_b.jpg

5227163484_4f09126a82_b.jpg

And, uhh...this one looks a lot better in her "alternate" costume....:monkey3

Im completely excited, I just snagged the Pop Cultures Morrigan statue ex for 50% off at sideshow with those holliday savings.

Have taken a couple of photos of friend's figurines. Nice, what do you think?

237.jpg

63.jpg

More can be found here and here.

Last edited:
Back