Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong July 28 - Aug 1 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like it's time to cancel and sell R1 items. I'm not gonna support a line (tho loved movie) without two key characters (Cassian, Krennic) it'll be incomplete. Focus on OT and few PT pieces and move on...

Yes this is just weird considering the recent lines of GOTG2, Thor and Justice League are fairly complete.

Sounds like it's time to cancel and sell R1 items. I'm not gonna support a line (tho loved movie) without two key characters (Cassian, Krennic) it'll be incomplete. Focus on OT and few PT pieces and move on...

Cassian was such a boring character. They aren't making him because they would only sell them to the 5 people on this forum complaining that they need him.

Cassian was such a boring character. They aren't making him because they would only sell them to the 5 people on this forum complaining that they need him.

Right. HT should ask for your relevant opinion before deciding which characters are boring and which ones are cool and deserve to be made.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Re: Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong July 28 - Aug 1 2017

I never said they shouldnt make it because i think hes boring. They arent going to make it because they know they are hardly going to sell any.

Half the people that want him dont even like him they just want to collect the full set.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I would buy him.

I thought he was an excellent character and Diego deserves a figure. He portrayed the role of a rebel in a very believable manner.

My biggest worry is no Baze. Chirrut just does not work on his own. I will give it a few years but eventually I may have to sell mine. I have no interest in 'Donnie Yen'. My interest was in Baze and Chirrut.

I passed on K2SO due to no Cassian. I cannot have one without the other.

I want Cassian because he was one of the more interesting characters. Chirrut, Baze and Bodie I'd pass on.

I don't want Jyn and K2 without Cassian. Just like I don't need imperial troops without Krennic. It has nada to do with having a complete set.

To be honest I kind of agree about Cassian being a boring character. He wasn't terrible but not overly memorable. I'm fine just having Jyn on display for Rogue One. Still might consider a K2SO later but we'll see.

Re: Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong July 28 - Aug 1 2017

I never said they shouldnt make it because i think hes boring. They arent going to make it because they know they are hardly going to sell any.

Half the people that want him dont even like him they just want to collect the full set.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

You must be a clairvoyant and should work for Hot Toys sales !

You are so right.

I hate this character so much I'm willing to spend over $200 just to fill the collection. And I count myself lucky to be in the group of 5 people of the same opinion..........

LOL...I personally wouldn't be so quick to jump ship on R1 figures. It is a complicated game HT has to play with approval from both the SW license and the actor who played the character. Remember R1 is technically a prequel, so... ;)

Just watched an interview with Howard Chan on the show floor. He didn't say much regarding StarWars other than what people already know. No TLJ figures till Force Friday.

Hmmm....I wonder if we'll get a glutton of previews on "Force Friday," they've been waiting a bit to show them off....

Also hinted HTs will start doing PT figures starting with Anakin.

I wonder how long until they jump into Clones. That's going to be an amazing glutton of figures that'll make Iron Man blush.

tumblr_n53q0biyDK1tb16njo2_500.gif

I loved Cassian and as far as RO is concerned he was the Han to K-2SO's Chewie and so it's a bit weird if we got one but not the other. Can you imagine if they made Chewbacca but never bothered with Han because some people consider him boring?

Nothing new here.... move along....

DenseGleefulDutchshepherddog.gif

I thought he was pretty boring too. So many other more desirable characters from the star wars universe to prioritize.

LOL...I personally wouldn't be so quick to jump ship on R1 figures. It is a complicated game HT has to play with approval from both the SW license and the actor who played the character. Remember R1 is technically a prequel, so... ;)

I can't imagine that LFL is allowing any of the actors to have a say on how their figures turn out.

Finn didn't sell well so I don't know if it affected HTs decisions on R1 male characters. We shall see in what comes out for TLJ line. I fully expect to see Poe.

That's because he was as big as a Wampa on steroids.

Back