Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong July 28 - Aug 1 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they usually reveal anything at this convention? I feel like we got a ton from SDCC and I just want Anakin up for PO.

If I recall, they get Con exclusives and I believe in the past they've shown other items not presented at SDCC. That said, last weeks Con revealed a lot of stuff so who knows if anything is left to reveal.

I just want to be able to buy some of the stuff that was previewed. Need to get that process started now because even then still 12-18 months from ownership.

Me too.

STOP showing things!!!! Let's order! Take my money -- that's the point of this!

My earliest PO payoff is December with K-2SO that I ordered like a year ago.

I don't think we'll see anything new honestly. I think they showed everything they had ready at sdcc.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I have a feeling since it is in HK that they'll finally throw up Baze for preorder since he's the other big Chinese movie star in RO.
Please add some Imperials to the PO list HT 🙏🏽

Baze would make sense. Maybe RotJ Vader as their core reveal, and I'll take a wild punt and say RotS Obi-Wan as a major surprise reveal (at a show where it wouldn't conflict with Sideshow's Mythos reveal). Perhaps a scout trooper or clone trooper, too. Though to be honest I don't really expect much new to be shown, if anything.

Personally what I'd most like to see would be a Lando, or either a Bespin or Endor Han, but again I'm not getting my hopes up. Krennic would be nice, too.

Cassian, Krennic, Lando, and ROTJ Vader would all be great to see. Yet I'm not keeping my hopes up in case we see nothing new.

ROTJ Vader does have a chance they given he was teased in the Luke pics.

I would like to see a SW figure go up for PO though. There's so many that need to be put up at this point, and TLJ is coming up fast. At least two SW figures by August would be nice. Then September Force Friday will start. That's gonna be awesome too.

All I can guarantee is we will NOT see anything from TLJ.

Vader
BLando
Krennic
Cassian
Baze
Bespin Han with Carbonite Block

All possible...

Whoa! Did I just say Bespin Han with Carbonite? Oooops....

I meant to say ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi.... sorry....

I really hope you know something we don't Wor-Gar cause if that list is true i think I'd shed a couple of man tears !!!

Well K2SO is up on Facebook so that means getting close to distribution perhaps. The optimist in me says they are also reminding people of K2SO so they can reveal his master Cassian at this next Asian Con with Baze perhaps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong July 28 - Aug 1 2017

Dont know if i can handle a double disappointment if they show zero Rogue One figures.....

Back