ANH Vader for 30% off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I've been involved in enough of these type of deals to know that you have to act quickly. Once it goes up on the deal sites, it's usually dead.

that iron man price is nuts...how many of these are going to be on ebay if this goes through lol...your getting alot of figure for your $$..

i wish there was more dc classics on sale. i did pick up the braniac 2 pack

Predator Original 12 inch Figure
Product Description: Really Cool Product Dimensions: Weight: 15.99 oz

Format: Toys & Games

Category: Action Figures/Film & TV

UPC: 40213244576

Weight: 15.99 oz

That what shows up on the Predator description.

I can't think what else it could be with that price and the description "original predator" but it's hard to be sure. I guess you could always return it if it turned out to be wrong.

I like the web site but i shop the stores. I have 4 Hastings stores in my area. And picked up alot of my hot toys and Sideshows. The only scary thing is alot of there stuff is just placed on the shelf and suffers from package damage and stupid people opening boxes. If your lucky you'll get it from the warehouse. The best thing about the stores is they take trade ins of used books movies and cd's. I got the wolf predator for some old movies i was tired of watching.

In all, put in order for stormtrooper, Wolf Predator, and another P1 which I'll flip.

Good deals. Had the chance to get the HT IM MK III and hellboy, but just cant justify spending that much in one night.

i never saw a hastings in my life...it sounds like a decent store though.

Can anyone help me find which I should order? I currently have the Sideshow Stormtrooper, Hellboy II, Predator, and TDK Two-Face in my cart.

Can anyone help me find which I should order? I currently have the Sideshow Stormtrooper, Hellboy II, Predator, and TDK Two-Face in my cart.

I haven't been keeping up on the Batman stuff as much, but I don't think the Two-face is that great of a deal even with the discount. Not like the Iron Man or Predator ones. I see some brand new Two Faces on ebay right now for a BIN of $115.

can't find Pred 1!! Is it gone or what?

It's listed under Sideshow rather than Hot Toys, if that helps.

Back