ANH Vader for 30% off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought Iron Man with this discount, i'd prefer him clean and don't care about the features of the new figure, so in the end, I get the figure I want for much cheaper, good deal.

Can someone make a list of all of the Hot Toys/ Sideshow products on their site? They have Hellboy but I don't know if it's the right version b/c it has no picture.

Batpod is sooo tempting, but even at half price, I just feel like it's a waste and I'll get sick of owning it shortly after I get it.

That doesn't sound right. That's a lot of stock! Are they a well-known store?

Yes, they have brick-and-mortar stores in many places. I'm sure they're legit. You do need to be a little careful because some of their descriptions aren't great. I'm pretty sure the "bat pod" mentioned earlier is just the batman figure, but they used the picture of him on the bat pod for some reason. EDIT: They also have a picture of the Attakus Obi-wan for the Kotobukiya Art-FX Clone Wars Obi-wan.

The Hellboy is definitely the right figure, though.

Yes, they have brick-and-mortar stores in many places. I'm sure they're legit. You do need to be a little careful because some of their descriptions aren't great. I'm pretty sure the "bat pod" mentioned earlier is just the batman figure, but they used the picture of him on the bat pod for some reason.

The Hellboy is definitely the right figure, though.

:horror :banghead Well that explains it then.

Ah makes sense, and yeah, the title does say Dark Knight Batman, not batpod, glad I didn't rush to get it, though I can trust the Iron Man order thankfully.

Yeah I got an Iron Man for myself. I was debating getting one and it looked like I had waited too long since most places were either sold out or charging a lot, so this was a godsend.

Back