ANH Vader for 30% off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got an Iron Man for myself. I was debating getting one and it looked like I had waited too long since most places were either sold out or charging a lot, so this was a godsend.

I was in the same boat, and the new figure is going to be more expensive, has goodies I really don't care too much about, and it's battle worn, I'd much rather a pristine version so this $100 is a much better resolution for me.

Damn, site is hammered now. Glad I got my order in when I did. I wouldn't be surprised if these are canceled or not honored due to "price/coupon mistake." their business probably just increased 50 fold with these discounts.

Sorry! We're Working on This Page.

We're sorry. An error has occurred when attempting to process your request. Please go back and try your request again, or return at a later time.

That's all I get now under anything I try to open.

Yeah, its up on slick deals also. Worst case is it gets cancelled and you get your funds back. I don't think the coupon was meant to be used on certain items. But like all great deals, you have to roll the dice sometimes. :joy

I didn't get anything. There was just nothing that I was dying to get. The Iron Man was VERY tempting though.

Havin' zero luck ordering that Iron Man. Perhaps fate is trying to tell me to stop spending money!

- J

Yeah, its up on slick deals also. Worst case is it gets cancelled and you get your funds back. I don't think the coupon was meant to be used on certain items. But like all great deals, you have to roll the dice sometimes. :joy

damn, SD is what killed it then. sucks, I may have picked up another predator or maybe a HT IM MK III.

if i wasnt going to be traveling so much this fall, i would have probably bought a crap load of predators and ironman figures to sell.

Back