ANH Vader for 30% off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big thanks to zeiss for posting this thread, by the way. If this all works out, we should probably pool our money and buy him a cake or something :D

Or at least some bacon air freshener.

40067654150.jpg
[/IMG]

Now that I really thought about it, I should have got a bacon air freshner. My dog would have went nuts while riding around. And it was 30% off. OH, hindsight, how I hate thee.:banghead

"Please review errors highlighted below in red.

We had a problem with processing your order. Please contact Guest Service at [email protected] or 877-427-8464."

I keep getting this for Iron Man

Has anyone tried calling this Hastings to see if the Pred is real?

$116 is just too good a price for something so recent. Can it really be the HT Pred Original... or something else?

WTF, Shipping $27 + Almost $11 in sales tax for a 1:6 figure?
Wheres the f'n discount?
It's like paying for the figure full price and getting just free shipping.

Wasn't going to get a original Predator because of the shortness of him, but at these prices, it's a no brainer.

Wheres the f'n discount?

For what? Huh?

DONT CALL. Unless you want to alert them that they are selling stuff too cheap.

I did. But they were closed. :D

Wasn't going to get a original Predator because of the shortness of him, but at these prices, it's a no brainer.

Unless you get some lame ass Pred instead.

Wheres the f'n discount?

Shipping to where? Sales tax depends on the state (none for Illinois apparently) but my entire order with a number of figures and expedited shipping didn't cost that much to ship.

Back