ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Three Lukes already, AND I have the ANH Premium Format, I'll only pick him up if he comes with the blast shield helmet.

I'm running out of space to display these figures!

But with the Blast Sheild over your head how are you supposed to fight? :confused:

Yeah, I think it has more to do with as Sean said get them out with the ANH anniversary. The longer they wait the worse it would get with people *****ing.

I wonder if we get the Stormtrooper blaster as well. I know that Tatooine Han got one.......

Could this be the year of Vader???

Why are all the main characters suddenly coming out? ( Not that I'm complaining!) Sideshow's not losing/renewing/dumping the license are they?:confused:

Everyone was complaining so much about not having the main characters...

Everyone was complaining so much about not having the main characters...

Half full or half empty-- some people just need to complain-- it's their nature.

This figure HAS to come with the stormtrooper belt--especially if it has the hook and line he uses to swing across with Leia on the Death Star.

Half full or half empty-- some people just need to complain-- it's their nature.

This figure HAS to come with the stormtrooper belt--especially if it has the hook and line he uses to swing across with Leia on the Death Star.

I hope we get that and the blast shield. :monkey5

The regular belt looks like it has great detail and but someone mentioned grappling hooks and I'd like to see the Stormtrooper utility belt included and a Imp rifle. Thing about the belts though, they have to be sturdy enough to withstand removing and replacing without splitting!!!

There's hope for that. Note, Luke's figure title is Luke Skywalker Episode IV, not Tattooine or any specific region. Han's Stormtrooper blaster is a mystery, whether it was intended to go with him or SSC rewarding us after catching the typo, but his title was Han Solo Tattooine Smuggler, making his gear more Tattooine specific. Hopefully, with Luke's name encompassing the whole film, that leaves him open to have everything used while in the farmboy costume.

Geesh with all these "must have" accessories ther won't be any room in the box for Luke. :)

Well I guess we could wait for Medi to release one and then we wouldn't have to worry about the box being overloaded with unwanted accesories.:rolleyes:

I'm curious to see how the accessories play out. This one has the potential to be loaded.

-lightsabers
-stormtrooper blaster
-stormtrooper belt with grappling hook
-binoculars
-poncho
-blast shield helmet
-rifle
-blue milk
-extra hands

I'm probably forgetting some too.

What Star Wars figure is this? I mean number wise is it the 15 or 20th? Maybe , a la Hasbro, this will be an anniversary figure loaded with goodies, blast shield, floppy hat , long rifle , goggles, T-16 model, poncho etc....

I am going to make a prediction: the ex. will not be hat and pancho (those will be standard). The ex. will be the blast helmet.

There's hope for that. Note, Luke's figure title is Luke Skywalker Episode IV, not Tattooine or any specific region. Han's Stormtrooper blaster is a mystery, whether it was intended to go with him or SSC rewarding us after catching the typo, but his title was Han Solo Tattooine Smuggler, making his gear more Tattooine specific. Hopefully, with Luke's name encompassing the whole film, that leaves him open to have everything used while in the farmboy costume.

I'm still hoping they'll see fit to add the stormtrooper belt to Han. But I agree with the wording of the title with the name-- It allows for Luke to have many of the items that he has and uses throughout ANH from simple farmboy to novice with the force and finally to rescuer.

Man, I'm really surprised to see Luke this close to the other figures from ANH. I guess SS decided on a more straight-forward release order than in the past. But not complaining at all, this is a must have figure and right now they are really cranking out some great work (pre-post production) so I'm stoked to get him :rock

And whats nice is I really don't have a good place/group to display the ANH Leia... but once we have Han and Luke it'll be great :rock

Now we just need a certain furry co-pilot :chew
chewieshirt357.gif

Back