ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A New Hope Luke

Hey Maulfan you might be able to do your Screen caps with Ben, Leia, Luke and Han real soon!

We still have a good wait ahead, but before the year's out, yes, there will be updates and new additions, and some powerful original graphics too :D

I think the exclusive should be that rifle from the Sandpeople scenes. He only had it briefly and never even fired it. Perfect exclusive fodder.

Re: A New Hope Luke

Nah, IF they ever do Aunt Beru, I'd imagine the whole slew of meal items will come with her as there's nothing else for her to have as accessories.

Well, let's hope Aunt Beru will be a ways away.

I would expect her toasted skeletal remains to be the exclusive. :monkey1

Irish Jedi must be drunk after hearing this. :lol

This is a great announcement. I can't wait.

Thing of it is, 1) we've been on an ANH tangent and Luke was necessary, and people cried to have ANH figures at the time of the ANH anniversary, granted this is previewed into the next year, but it's essentially going with it, and 2) this will likely be the last Luke for some time as it gives representation of him in all 3 films in a general market (since Yavin was a con piece). I'm sure we may see Hoth or X-Wing, but I'd wager some time later on and we'll see newer characters.

Yeah, this is one of the versions I wanted most and it most likely will be the last one for a while. So lets get it in now to finish off ANH and Luke for a while.

Can you count the number of "exclusive" blasters that have been released?... ;)

Plus, it's a fairly simple item to make and it won't be a deal-breaker for those that miss out. I think it will be the poncho.

But my point is that it's pretty much IDENTICAL to Qui Gon's... Not like Boushh's blaster as compared to Obi's...

Anyway, power convertors from Tashi station would work....:cool: Kidding.

What about the hook and line he uses to swing with Leia? (that didn't sound good)... But I guess that'd be an essential accessory.

This is a must-have for me! I'm glad we're getting the ANH stuff at once. I like to have some consistency rather than random figures thrown at us (although some surprises are nice too).

Looks pretty good. Time for a 1/6 scale landspeeder. :monkey5

I would snap that up!

this will likely be the last Luke for some time as it gives representation of him in all 3 films in a general market (since Yavin was a con piece).

I believe the term is "con job." :rotfl

There really is no winning, with Ben, Leia and Han out, if they had some PT Jedi or aliens or something in between, innevitably some group would have whined that they did so many core ANH heroes and no Luke. It is best to finally offer this version, get it out of the way, and move on.

I think the exclusive should be that rifle from the Sandpeople scenes. He only had it briefly and never even fired it. Perfect exclusive fodder.

Awesome idea-- my new number one hope for the exclusive... But that'd mean no sandpeople forthcoming and Josh's head might explode.:D

I wonder if we get the Stormtrooper blaster as well. I know that Tatooine Han got one.......

Could this be the year of Vader???

Why are all the main characters suddenly coming out? ( Not that I'm complaining!) Sideshow's not losing/renewing/dumping the license are they?:confused:

Just filling in for old CF. :monkey3

I can't wait to get this one! It will look great with the table and Han, Leia, and Ben. Awesome! :cool:

With Three Lukes already, AND I have the ANH Premium Format, I'll only pick him up if he comes with the blast shield helmet.

I'm running out of space to display these figures!

Why are all the main characters suddenly coming out? ( Not that I'm complaining!) Sideshow's not losing/renewing/dumping the license are they?:confused:

I don't think so at all. I think they had full intent to highlight the anniversary year with figures representing that film. We've received Ben and Leia, we have Praji, Han and soon Luke on PO. My guess is, they probably hoped to have all of these go up in 2007, but knowing LFL, they probably went back and forth on things a few times and made changes and had delays in unveiling the protos.

Back