ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP01401.JPG

The only Mark Hamill I see in that line-up is Jedi Luke but after seeing some of the more recent pics of ANH Luke it looks like he's just a repaint away from being a truly great figure. :clap

So I wanted to illustrate my point and pixletwin's image here is great for it.

Note the whiteness of the eyes on the FML repainted Yavin Luke, and the almost unnoticeable white of the SSC factory apps on Farm Boy Luke.

IMGP01381.JPG

I've take this image and modified it crudely to have stronger whites to the eyes, and I think that alone makes a difference.

ANHLUKE.jpg

Hope you don't mind me using your picture Marc.

I suppose upload the pics to the ps3. And try imageshack.us or whatever pic hosting site then see if you can browse the PS3 have not tried it myself.

Even repainted that Yavin Luke looks ^^^^ing horrible. Its like taking a turd and getting a really nice Chroming of it. Still a turd, just shiny.

Even repainted that Yavin Luke looks ^^^^ing horrible. Its like taking a turd and getting a really nice Chroming of it. Still a turd, just shiny.

Are you trying to make friends with me? Just asking because... well... I can't think of a better thing you could to say to someone who spent $80 on a custom figure. :date

Adding more white to the eyes makes a huge difference. Good job Sean. :rock

Really, there needs to be a middle ground between factory Yavin Luke white and the current eye whites, which is like Les does with his eyes. The eyes typically fall under shadow in home and office lighting, so without a little more brightness to them to bring them out, the perception of how they look overall can really change.

Are you trying to make friends with me? Just asking because... well... I can't think of a better thing you could to say to someone who spent $80 on a custom figure. :date

Part of my evil plan.
evillaugh.gif

If you like it kudos to you but just looking at YL out of the box...makes me shudder.

I can't believe people are fans of that figure...
stars.gif

Excellent repaint though, money well spent....completely changes the figure. Takes it from a 2 to a 10....
hug_two.gif

:monkey3

Part of my evil plan.
evillaugh.gif

If you like it kudos to you but just looking at YL out of the box...makes me shudder.

I can't believe people are fans of that figure...
stars.gif

Excellent repaint though, money well spent....completely changes the figure. Takes it from a 2 to a 10....
hug_two.gif

:monkey3

Can't see the pics MIKE.

I think its hard for people to get past their hate for the figure... I've always been fine w/it even stock. But, still with limited space he's been boxed up for awhile.

Back