Angel of Death 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh.
I've never seen hellboy or HB2 but even if I did I just can't see this as a figure people would pay over $500 for a life size piece for.

i feel that these HB2 bust will fail for the simple fact that the faces lack any type of emotion. there just stale

The detail looks amazing.. it's just missing the "WOW" factor that a $600 item should have!

I find this whole Wings expectation to be a little funny.
I guess everybody means just a piece of the wings. Otherwise youre basically saying you want a 6ft wide bust..... :monkey1

I think it's safe to say the "Spooktacular" giveaways are set for the next 6 years.

I doubt they'd give more than one of these away, but I bet we'll be seeing 'Spooky Specials' like 15-20%.

Is it too much to ask for new character in PF?

I find this whole Wings expectation to be a little funny.
I guess everybody means just a piece of the wings. Otherwise youre basically saying you want a 6ft wide bust..... :monkey1

their saying the attraction to the character is the eyes on the wings, which can't possibly be represented in 1:1 scale. most are looking for a pf of the character, but the GG maquette for the price is awesome. 32.5 inches high with a wingspan of 19 inches is pretty grand.

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CGE11254lg.jpg

$259.99 at bbts

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=GG10275&mode=retail

their saying the attraction to the character is the eyes on the wings, which can't possibly be represented in 1:1 scale. most are looking for a pf of the character, but the GG maquette for the price is awesome. 32.5 inches high with a wingspan of 19 inches is pretty grand.

exactly. Which is why I find it amusing people are complaining about it not being there.....

exactly. Which is why I find it amusing people are complaining about it not being there.....

I never expected them to be there. It's just odd that SS would choose this representation of this character when the fan response is exactly as predicted. In short, it was a bad idea to make this bust

I think the wings put this sucker over the top and put it on the next level.
I also think if he didnt have the wings at all and just had a hooded cloak he'd still be just as bad ass.

Im sure they produced it cause they invested nothing in the sculpt. it was more than likely sculpted by the studio for the movie effects dept to reference.
Wonder if the effect guys said ".. aw man!... where are the wiiings?" :lol

I love it... and ordered..... I hope they make my 1 only..

I think the wings put this sucker over the top and put it on the next level.
I also think if he didnt have the wings at all and just had a hooded cloak he'd still be just as bad ass.

Im sure they produced it cause they invested nothing in the sculpt. it was more than likely sculpted by the studio for the movie effects dept to reference.
Wonder if the effect guys said ".. aw man!... where are the wiiings?" :lol

I love it... and ordered..... I hope they make my 1 only..

:lol They might. Ordered it and cancelled 10 minutes later.:D

Sure, it may have been unrealistic expecting his wings, but to me, it'd be like doing this guy without his hands.

pans_labyrinth.jpg

Back